Chapter 3

As you stood up from the table Tom let go of your thigh but quickly grabbed onto your wrist instead. He dragged you out of the great hall and up to the astronomy tower. He held on tight making sure you couldn't wiggle loose.

As you reached the top of the tower, he let go. He pushed you over to the wall. "Darling you don't make things very easy" he stated flatly. "I'm not your Darling Tom. I never agreed to date you" you shot back at him. He had been facing away. He swiftly turned his body back to look at you. A small evil smile started to spread across his face.

"Oh but you will agree"

You sat there in confusion and just stared at him trying to turn it over in your head. With the flick of his finger a shadowy figure appeared behind him. He came into the light and you gasped. Draco Malfoy.

"You shall agree to be mine. Either the easy way or the hard way dear" he said still smiling at you. Your eyes found his wonderful hazel ones. You took a step back.

"The easy way would be you just agreeing now. The hard way..." he paused "well it's an unbreakable vow that we will force you into" he added. You heard sank so low you were certain it hit the first floor. Your breath caught in your throat, you couldn't make a sound.

"Very well, unbreakable vow it is" he took a step closer, Draco trailing behind him. "You see y/n, I want 2 things in life. Power, fame etc. and you" he hummed. "Why me" you asked him.

Just then another figure appeared in the door way.

Oliver