Eyes Of A Killer

You have always had an attraction towards Jonathan Crane(But I mean who hasn't?) But the thing is, he has always given you mixed signals, so you don't know if he's the right one... Until he let's you know he is ;)

Warnings:Some Language, Smut, Dirty Talk, Fluff, Semi-Awkward Reader,Flirty Jonathan

Keys: Y/n- Your Name
             L/n-Last Name
             B/t-Body Type

Your POV

   I walked out of the Gotham City Hall. Feeling accomplished about the issue being discussed. Finally I was happy that those criminally insane won't be released from Arkham so easily.  Even though, they told us that it still wasn't safe. Go Figure. I thought.

"Hello Miss L/n" a smooth voice said behind me.
I turned around and was faces with a Pair of Blue eyes being highlighted by the glare of his glasses.

   "Hello Jonathan. I told you to call me  Y/n, especially outside of work!" I said smiling with a faint blush on my cheeks.

"Sorry Y/n, I can't help it,I like your Last name."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. But I think mine would look better after Your first name." He said with a wink. My face blushed harder. I was used to the flirtatious behavior from him,but I never got used to it coming from someone so handsome.

The truth is though, I kind of like it.
He chuckles at my reaction. He stands in front of me once we get to the corner of the building, leaning against the building and taking off his glasses.

"Well Y/n, are you doing anything later on?"

My heart started racing Is he going to ask me on a date?

"No, not at all. Why?" Yea just play it cool.

"Well.." he got close to me. "You should probably go out,get a drink or something."

My face slightly dropped. Not this shit again. Everytime I would think Jonathan was coming on to me he would always change the subject and make it seem like he wasn't just flirting with me a couple of minutes ago. Just like with the flirting, I was used to this to. But maybe just this once, I'll play back.

"Hmm, you know what,I think I will." He lifted an eyebrow. I think that had an affect in him.

"Are you going alone?" He asked,less confidence in his voice.

"Why not, maybe I'll meet a nice guy there." I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him.

"It's not safe for a girl to go out alone. Let alone at a bar."

"It's Gotham,it isn't safe for anyone." He put his glasses back on and smirked.

"Well let me take you out then?" He asked me. I guess I'm winning now with this part of the game.

"Okay sure. Where to?"

"It's to dangerous to go to a public place. How about my house?"

Come on Y/n be strong. "Hmm, how do I know I can trust you?"

"Well, would you rather trust a random guy at the bar?"

"You've got a point." I walked to my car,with Jonathan behind me. Staying quiet for the whole walk.

"Okay, well at what time should I get there?" I asked still feeling confident.

He opened my door once I unlocked it and looked at me with his intoxicating eyes again.