At Your Service (Jonathan Crane x Maid!reader) Part 2

Summary & A/N: Told you it was gonna be a part two! Basically, you go back to your new client/bosses house,but he's not home. You really wanted to see him after your first encounter, but he's going to be at work all week! 😢 Now what's going to happen when you start to miss him, and your thoughts gets the best of you and you start to second guess your choices?

    Warnings:Some Language, Naughty Thoughts, Naughty Intentions, Creepy Enounters from Older men

  Keys: Y/n- Your Name
              L/ n-Last Name
              Again, Let's just say your shorter than him even if your not¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Here's your dress again!)

Your POV     
      I woke up at 8 and begin to get ready again. I was the most energetic and happy that I have been in awhile. Even though,I know I shouldn't be. "He's a rich, and hot, he probably does this a lot with lots of other girls. Get your head out of your butt Y/n." Even though I was speaking this out loud,my brain didn't believe my own words. "Yea right, you don't care. Yes he's a womanizer,but the way he touched you was AMAZING." I shook my head out of my thoughts and continued on my path to Jonathan's mansion.

~Time Skip~

       I arrived to the long drive way and made my way up to the front door. I rang the door bell. No answer. I rang again but still, no one came. He didn't fire me did he? " I pulled out my phone to call my boss but when I looked down to get my phone I saw something white sticking out of the large plant's pot. I bent down to grab it and realized it was a note.

     Dearest Y/n,
         I unfortunately won't be home for a couple of days, but I count on you to maintain my house while I'm away. I saw how good you were at it yesterday, so don't worry about disappointing me.
  I blushed at that Statement, slightly biting my lip at the memories of yesterday.
     Your pay will be distributed by your company by mail. I left a schedule of the rooms you need to clean the rest of the week. There is a house key in the plant hanging on the porch,you can take it rather than leaving it there for a whole week. Also, I left an emergency number on the fridge in case you miss me too much. Good luck, and till I see you again cutie.
            Much Love,
                       Jonathan Crane.

       I put down the letter in my purse on looked for the plant he mentioned. I saw the one he was talking about. I could barely reach it though, so I had to put my heels on just to put my hand inside the plant. When I finally found it, I unlocked the door, I went inside the large house once again. I went straight to the cleaning supplies and found the schedule inside the closet too.
    Tuesday: Bottom and Top bathrooms, including Master bedrooms. Make sure to mop,
Wax, scrub, and dry properly.
       "Seems easy enough. " I spoke to myself. I went to across the living room and found the 1st bathroom. I cleaned as directed, and did the same to the other one on the first floor. Even though they were pretty clean, and empty. I guess he doesn't have as many visitors as I thought. I went up the long staircase and found the first bathroom, just like the first two, it wasn't really dirty and didn't have a lot of personal items in it.