Jealous Dr.Crane

Summary: You have date night with your husband, but he's to busy thinking of his next experiment, he doesn't wanna dance with you. So, you decide to find someone to dance with, but I don't think Jonathan Appreciates it.

(⚠️Warnings⚠️: Jealousy, Smut, Possesivness Semi-Public Smut, Hickeys, Groping from a creepy guy, Violence, Blood, and death, Jonathan being Scarecroe most of the time)

Keys: Y/n-Your Name
B/t-Body Type
H/c-Hair Color
H/t-Hair Type
F/c-Favorite Color

(A/N: Basically this is my attempt at an Imagine/Head Cannon cuz the picture of Cillian below made me come up with this idea. Hope you like!)

 Imagine making Jonathan Jealous, and he looks at you like this from across the restaurant

3rd POV

•It's Date Night, and you put on your best F/c dress to impress Your Husband Jonathan Crane.

•Once you finish getting your H/c, H/t hair ready, you walk downstairs and find your husband not ready
"Jonathan babe! Are you ready?"

•He comes running from the basement door
"Sorry sweety, I think I just discovered something monumental! There's this new mixture with chemicals I've discovered...."
"Yea babe that's great, but we're gonna miss our reservation"

•The whole car ride over is him just talking about all the new gases he can make with his discoveries.
"I'm telling you Y/n! This one is going to stop the Batman once and for all."
"It it Lethal?"
"Huh? No not completely why?"
"Use it on me please."

•Once you get to the restaurant he catches on that your annoyed, so he plays back and starts to ignore you too.
"Okay so what should we order Jon?"
He stays silent and ends up ordering his meal before you were ready

•A little into the night a band starts playing a song that you two used to listen to when you were dating.
"Aw babe! Wanna go dance?"
Once again, he completely stays silent and drinks from his glass.

•You start to get annoyed. So you think, "I guess I'll play a new game then."

•So you scope the bar for someone who may look a bit single. You see a semi attractive man around Jonathan's age, if not a bit older.

•You stand up and go to the dance floor, swaying your B/t body purposely so Jonathan can see.

•On the dance, You start moving your body to the beat of the song in front of the man you saw earlier.

•Not a little later you feel someone moving your hips. You turn around and sure enough see the man.
"Hey babe, mind if I join ya?"
"Of course." You begin to dance with him a bit provocatively.

•You turn around to see Jonathan with his arms cross, staring at you with an evil look. You continue to dance until you feel hands on your ass.

•You Turn around and see the man start to lean on you, almost as if he was trying to kiss you.
"Hey that's a bit to close bud."
"What do you mean babe?"

•You try pushing him away but no use. Suddenly your pulled away from him, and you see Jonathan in front of you, spraying something in the man's face and the man falling in his arms.

•Jonathan turns to look at you.
"You. Come. Now." And he walks away, dragging the man with him. On the way out you hear someone scream, which results in a lot of other screams. Jonathan tells you to go outside and you see him throw something in the restaurant. A couple of seconds later, you hear a boom and see smoke coming out of the front entrance.

•Jonathan takes the man to the side of the restaurant, where he watches the man stir awake with bloody eyes, and screaming "No! No! Please not my head." "Oh boy" you think. He kills the man immediately by sticking a knife in his head. In an instant, the man falls to the ground.

•With his bloody hands, Jonahtan pulls you away from the dead man into the parking lot where he pushes you into your side of the car.

•"What The hell was that?"
"Why couldn't you just have a normal days with me for once! I needed to find someone who actually wanted to dance with me!
"He wanted to do more than just dancing Y/n" you cringe at the mention of that now dead mistake.

•He pulls you onto his lap.
"I bet he was thinking of so many different ways to violate way. But he can't. You know why?"
"Because he's dead?" You still say smart. But he squeezes your thighs at this, making you gasp.
"No, because he will never have what's mine."

•He then starts kissing you harshly, making you wimper

•He starts grinding his hard in against you and bites your lip.

•He moves to you neck and bites and licks everywhere he can.

•He starts to unzip his pants and you circle your clit in your panties.

•He grabs your hands and puts them on his shoulders.

•He takes out his cock from his pants and you bite your lip at the sight of it.

•He grabs your face and makes you look at him "Everything about you, is mine. You hear me?" You nod as he moves your panties to the side.

•In one swift and hard thrust, he pushes his dick all the way in you. Making you scream in pain, but soon getting adjusted and wanting more.

•He rocks you up and down as you moan loudly and grip his shoulders like he was a stress ball.
"If there is anyone left alive in that place, pretty sure everyone just heard you love."
He says in between moans.

•He stars to lose his rhythm as he gets closer and closer to his climax. You start to cum onto him, leaning into his chest as you do.

•He soon pulls out of you and cums on your dress and a little on his pants.

•He let's you stay on his lap as he calms down from his high himself.

•"Sorry about all the chemical talk"
"It ended up being useful in the end anyways" You say looking up at him.

•He laughs as both of you hear distant sirens in coming close. Still on his lap, he egnites the engine and drives off

•You start to fix yourself off his lap when he squeezes your thigh.
"I hope you know I'm not done with you yet Y/n"

•Your arousal started to built again, as you started bending down so your lips were met with his dick. This was gonna be a long night.

(A/N: Haha...hi guys! Did you like it?? Again I tried to make it into more of a head canon just cuz of the premise I came up with cuz of that hot pic of Cillian. Should I make more stories formated this way? Pleas let me know! Also don't forget to comment and vote! Love you All!!!)

-Gotham's Dolly 💣🔫💋💖