"Don't Move Babe"

Summary: Your at a business party with Jonathan, everything is going well and your having fun. But, when you accidentally get him.... excited, he's going to have to put you in your place.

(⚠️WARNINGS ⚠️: Cursing, Smut, Semi-Public Sex, Giving Jonathan a Boner, Reader being a brat Grinding)

             Keys: Y/n-Your Name
                         L/n-Last Name
                         F/c-Favorite Color

Your POV

     I finished up my makeup and fluffed up my hair. I made sure there wasn't any lipstick smeared and I straightened out my F/c dress.
  "Y/n Babe, you ready?"
  "Coming Jon!"
I ran downstairs where Jonathan was holding the door open for me already and we headed towards his car.
"You look stunning."
"So do you Mr.Crane."
We got in the car and drove off.

      "So where is this party again?"
"It's near the city, Sapon street specifically."
"Isn't that like the country club?"
"No, its right outside though."
"But, that means he's still wealthy."
"Yes he is, and if you know what's good for you, you won't pull something in front of him tonight."
  I smirked in my head, but made a fake gasp impression.
"I would never!" I said sarcastically. He gave me a side eye and squeezed my thigh.
"I mean it Y/n, or else." The way he said "or else" made me tingle.
"Yes sir."

      I knew I had to try to behave,I mean the party we were going to was rich, and I wanted to make a good impression on Jon's coworkers, but...I can't help if I get bored.
A little bit later, we arrived at the house. A giant two story house with a 3 car garage and a grand door. We parked in the driveway where the other cars were parked and we got off and made our way to the front.

     A man with a nice grey and tan suit opened the door for us, he was a bit older than Jonathan but he had the smile of a child.
"Ah, Jonathan! I'm glad you could make it!" He shook his hand and hugged him.
"And this should be, the great Y/n L/n I'm always hearing about huh?"
"That would be me." He grabbed my hand and kisses the back of it.
"Pleasure to meet you."
"You too! You have a lovely home."
He and Jonathan started talking and lead us to the kitchen.

     We got some champagne and walked around the house to introduce and talk to us about work and life and Batman. After awhile of standing in my heels, I asked Jonathan if we could sit down. He lead me to a chair in the back of the kitchen and was about to sit down when he started talking to another co worker. Before I knew it, he had left my sight.

      15 minutes had passed, and no sign of Jonathan. Instead, I had gotten up and gotten some more champagne. And I had gotten up and went to the living room where people where sat all around talking and walking some old movie on TV.
"Y/n! There you are! I've been looking for you!" I looked and saw it was Jonathan talking to me. I gave him a glare and sipped my champagne.
"Aw c'mon y/n! Don't be that way!"
I could tell we was slightly tipsy by the way he was semi slurring his words.

     I ignored him again and he grabbed me by my waist and took me to the couch. "C'mon,let's just watch the rest of this movie and we'll leave yea?"
I nodded and situated myself on his lap. He was watching the movie when another one of his coworkers started talking to him about the movie. I was right in front of him and he was still ignoring me! I slightly moved myself so I could get comfortable, but Jonathan instantly moved his hand to my hip to stop me.
"Don't move babe..."he whispered in my ear. I suddenly felt something like my butt. Then I smirked to myself. I slightly moved again, and continued to wiggle my hips as descretly as possible. With every move, I felt his boner getting bigger.
"You know what, I have to go, something just came up." Jonathan said. He pushed me off him and tugged me to the front door.

      I followed him as he dragged me to the car, slamming me up against the side. "I told you not to try anything tonight Y/n."
"Yea and I tried, but you kept on ignoring me."
"It's a party with everyone from work! I'm supposed to talk to them."
I rolled my eyes,but Jonathan saw and pressed his knee to my crotch.
I whined and he started kissing me harshly. He squeezed my ass and I pulled on the collar of his shirt. He started kissing down my neck, as i saw people still chatting in the front yard.
    "Babe, people are gonna see."
"So do you not want my attention then?" He said as he rubbed my clit through my dress. I whined and spread my legs.
"That's what I thought."
I heard him unzip his pants and I looked down and saw him taking out his hard cock. I pulled down my panties and he picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist.

      He pressed me up against the car again, kissing me like if I was air, and in one stroke, inserted himself into me. I gasped into his mouth as he showed me no mercy and pounded away at my slick pussy. I moaned but tried to muffle it into his shoulder, still worried about the other guest that could easily walk up on us. Within minutes, my orgasm came, without warning I came on Jonathan, and tilted my head back, leaning against the car. Jonathan came right after me, spilling his seed in me and down my legs.

      "Fuck Y/n." He slid out of me and let my legs go, as they fell beneath me and my knees buckled. I leaned against Jon for balance and he held me, wrapping his arms around me. He pulled up my panties and tucked himself away, opening the door for me and making me sit down. He came around and quickly put on his seatbelt.
  "Why the rush babe?"
He leaned over and kisses me.
"Going home for round two babe."
Guess I got what I asked for.

(A/N: Was it good? Probably not but hey, it's smut isn't? :D anyways there'll be another part either posted tomorrow or The day after. So comment if you liked it, and don't forget to vote! Love Yas all!)

               -Gotham's Dolly 💣🔫💋💖