Not an Update.

I know its been a while since I've updated, however, I've started University and I've been having some problems with the work and because of that I'm really REALLY far behind so i don't have the time to update. 

I've got everything planned out until the time skip but I just don't have the time to write it out.

AS soon as i get to a point where I'm not behind un by university work, I'll start updating again. 

Sorry about the wait.

I will be updating a different book though called 'Fanfiction Ideas' since they are more spontaneous and don't take long to write out. It's quicker to wrote those and it doesn't get in the way of my slow decent into insanity trying to figure out how to use Unity and Maya.

I've started a games course in University and everything's don't online. Because my computer decided up die, I couldn't download the necessary things i need for the course so I couldn't do the work and i can access the remote access classes online. whenever i attend a lecture, its like walking in on the second half of a conversation and i want to bang my head against a wall.

I had spoken to someone about this at Uni, though they just criticized me for not doing my work. fun times.

I want you to know that I'm not stopping this story and i will update eventually, just not while I'm on the verge of a mental break down.

If your looking for fanfictions, I've got about 7 reading lists filled with all kinds of fanfictions that I've either read or am going to read. these are all found below the non fanfiction books, since I hadn't used to be interested in fanfiction so you may need to scroll a bit to see them.

My friend had introduced me to them and now I'm obsessed. I regret nothing.