Chapter 6. Time To Talk.

A/N: *Random inspirational message* okay, enjoy~

Rose's POV:

Sasuke had been pulling me through the treats for the past 10 minuets and I still had no idea where he was taking me. What was up with him?

I thought back to what Sakura had said about me being barbaric after I threw her. I guess she kinda has a point... I started to fall into my thoughts and get more upset "I'm sorry" I mumbled, getting more and more lost in my thoughts when Sasuke's voice pulled me out of my own head.

"Your not Barbaric. Your strong. They're just too stupid to see it. Too weak. What you did wasn't wrong so don't apologise you understand?" He said all this without looking back at he as be continued to lead me through the crowded streets with a scowl on his face. I blinked in shock but smiled back never the less.

I was gonna ask him where we were going but we had arrived at the bottom of a large set of stairs climbing all the way up a familiar cliff. I stood there looking up in awe before getting yanked along again up the stairs as we got higher and higher.

I was eventually pulled to a stop and looking around, I realised where we were. Sasuke had brought me to the stone faces of the Hokage and we were currently stood atop the stone face of the second Hokage Tobirama Senju. The Irony.

Sasuke finally let go of my hand and sat down taking out two boxed lunches from who knows where and setting one in front of himself and sliding one to me. "Is this for me?" I asked pointing to the dark blue container.

"No, Its for Lord Second. Of course it's for you idiot." Sasuke said with a strait face. I was only asking...

I took a seat next to Sasuke and we both looked out over the village and I could see EVERYTHING! I gasped an awe once again, My eyes darting everywhere, taking everything in. I could see the hospital, the academy, the training grounds, the gate, and IS THAT ICHIRAKU RAMEN!?

I had seen this view from the tv scene in my past life and in this one, I rarely left the compound so seeing it all in person was a new experience. It was a beautiful sight and a felt a swell of pride in me as I though about how I lived here and was part of all this.

Sasuke smirked at my reaction before looking back out towards the village as we ate in silence.

I eventually calmed down and spoke up "So, what was all that about before?" I asked.

"I just needed to get out of there." I gave him a pointed look. That's not what I was asking about but I guess I won't push it if he doesn't want to talk about it. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

"How do you like the academy?" 

"It's alright...I'm still not sure how I'm supposed to act around others and its bindingly obvious I have no clue what I'm doing...he...urgh." Yeah, I'm not good with new people. Not even ones that I know half of there life story without them even knowing about it. sigh.

I hung my head in defeat. "You did really well for your first day! especially since you had been home-schooled all this time. I'm sure they'll love you." I felt better at Sasuke's words and decided to brush off the fact that he sounded a little unhappy with his last sentence. I'm sure it was just my imagination.

"I hope so, but I know you'll always be with me so I don't have anything to worry about even if they all end up hating me!" It my words, Sasuke's face turned a deep red. Is he okay? "Yeah, well, I'm sure you don't have to worry about that. You'll fit right in so don't worry."

"Thank you Sasuke!" I can't believe out of everyone in this world, it was Sasuke who had become my support.

As if suddenly remembering something, Sasuke turned to me. "How did you learn to fight like that by the way? your really good!"