Chapter 15. A Special Person.

A/N: I've decided that until I get this chapter done, I won't back this chocolate cake with the mix I bought from the store the other day. I bought some chocolate icing sugar and planned on just eating that out of the tub but the temptation to put it n a cake was too much. I should have bought two tubs... I doubt the cake will turn out edible anyway and I might break the house again like I had with brownies but I'll still try. But first, the chapter!

I hope you enjoy!

Sasuke's POV:

After what happened a few days ago, we all went back to our rooms to sleep. I was supposed to be sharing with Naruto but the Idiot never came back last night or the nights before, and Rose who was sharing a room with Sakura would return very late at night of the early hours of the morning.

Each night is the same. Naruto would stay out to train and Rose would disappear off somewhere and after getting some rest when she got back, she would leave with Sakura to guard Tazuna at the bridge.

I was currently sitting in the dinning room eating breakfast with Kakashi Sensei, Tazuna and Inari. Tsunami walking around the kitchen cleaning everything and making Rose and Sakura's breakfasts for when they wake up. Seeing than neither of the girl where here, I'd guess that they're both still asleep.

Answering my suspicions, Sakura came walking into the room, stretching out her arms over her head and yawning "Good morning!". 

Something's wrong. Where's Rose? Shouldn't she be back by now?

"Here." Tsunami came up to Sakura and placed a plate of food in front of her. "Thank you."

Confused, I leaned to the side trying to peer behind Sakura to see if Rose was behind her but found nothing making my brows scrunch together in worry.

"Naruto and Rose didn't come back last night, either?" Tazuna asked what I was thinking.

"They're such idiots. Naruto's been out every night, climbing trees. And I have no idea what Rose has been doing! They might be dead already from using too much Chakra." Sakura said casually, not sounding too worried. I knew she was only joking but it did nothing to ease my nerves.

"I wonder of they're okay. To think children their age are out in the middle of the night." Tsunami said with a worried expression.

"Well, you don't need to worry. Although he may not seem to be, Naruto's a full-fledged Ninja, and Rose is very exceptional among her peers. Even I don't know what she's fully capable of." Kakashi said, comforting Tsunami.

"I wonder... it wouldn't surprise me he was dead... that moron. But Rose is probably alright. She's pretty strong." I said aloud. out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sakura frown her brows in though. About what, I didn't care.

While I was finishing what was left of my breakfast, the door opened and a slumped form, dripping with water dragged themselves in and waved at us with a bright smile. "Hey guys! Do any of you have a basket?"

"Gah!! Rose! What happened to you!?!?" Sakura screamed and stormed over to Rose who was dripping with water, her hair stuck to her face and her clothes sticking to her like a second skin. The hole scene was completely bizarre as I finished my plate and walked over to my close friend.

"Hahaha, I got wet while training and lost track of time! Sorry I'm late." Rose said while scratching the back of her head and looking at us innocently which only made Sakura scowl at her more.

"Lost track of time? How could you loose track of time!? It's the next day! Isn't that a little excessive!?" Sakura squealed and placed her hand n her hips while scolding Rose who remained unfazed and continue to lightly laugh.