Arrival

I wake up as a warm red/orange sunshine hits my face. I rub my eyes and turn my head away from the bright light. I see Clara sleeping next to me. I decide to get up and so I crawled to the end of the bed, quietly stepped over Clara's legs and slowly slid down off the side of the bed.
I sleepily waddle through the doorway into the main area bit and I see that the sofa had been turned into a bed, which had a sleeping Marcus gently snoring on top. There was a gap under the bed so I was able to crawl underneath. I waddle further and see on the wall to the left in front of me looks like a control panel. I can't reach but my buggy is folded up to the side so what I do is I tugged with all my might and somehow I managed to unfold it a little bit enough for me to climb and use my body weight to unfold it fully. I then get off and lined it up to the control panel wall. I put the brakes on and then climbed up on the buggy. I had to stretch but I was able to reach the control panel now. Oh! It controls the lights! I use a touchscreen slider to change the colours of the lights as well as move them up and down the ceiling as they move! Oh my word this is the best bit about this plane by far! This is so fun!! I'm suprised Marcus hasn't woken up to this. I stay there for a good while just having fun playing with the lights making them dance across the length of the room. I can change the lights from blue to orange to red and pink! The possibilities are endless!!!! I do struggle to hold in my giggle and happy sounds of excitement but thankfully the exhausted Marcus was still sound asleep the whole time. Eventually I decided to move and and walked down to the

mini kitchen bit and I look in the fridge and see a apple juice carton inside

mini kitchen bit and I look in the fridge and see a apple juice carton inside. I grab it and then close the fridge before punching the straw in the top and drinking it.
I go over to the door of the plane.I feel the handle but decide not to tug it as I have a feeling that would be something I would regret - just like that red button.
I wonder down to see a red curtain closed in front of me. I simply just walk through it but just see more hallway? There is no one in sight? I go round the corner and come across the door to the pilot bit and since I have time on my hands this time, I decide to open the door with more finesse. I look around to see a rope hanging loosely next to the closed curtain. I take it and I threw half of the rope over the handle so that it hung on both sides. I then gently and slowly pull the handle down by pulling the rope and I was able to use my body weight to shift the door open.
I peek inside and see that the pilots havn't noticed me. I sneakily walk up behind them like a ninja, or a secret agent would. As I gazed up to look through the windscreen I was entranced at looking at the sunrise sky. It's a beautiful array of many colours, red,orange,yellow, pink, blue,purple and a tad of white from the clouds. I just stand there peacefully looking at everything around me. I became so entranced I wanted to have a closer look and before I realised what I had done. I stepped forward and the pilots saw me. Oh no here we go again with the panicking and shouting. I put my fingers in my ears and just stand there doing nothing whilst both of the pilots just stare at me. hang on, they're not shouting. I did hear one of them call out earlier but it's stopped. They seem to have just turned into frozen statues as they stare at me. I think they're waiting for me to do something. I relax a little and look around at all the buttons and screens. I look to my right and see the screen in front of the right hand pilot. It looks interesting and I point to it, getting the pilots attention. I point again and make eh noises enthusiastically. The pilot on the left then decides to leave as the pilot on the right starts talking to me. He has a low voice, and starts telling me what the screen is saying. The way he explained it though was so complicated that I didn't understand what he was saying. Right he's not going to be any help teaching me stuff and I know I'm going to get into trouble if I touch the buttons again. So I'm just going to leave, I turn around and waddle out and as I got round the corner I find a very tired and shocked Marcus charge through the curtain with the other pilot behind him. Poor guy he looks like he could do with some more sleep. I grab Marcus's hand and lead him back to bed. But he only sits on the bed, he doesn't lie down. He's probably not going to relax until I get back to my bed huh. Well it has got a tv so I think I will do just that. I head over to my bed and Marcus helps carry me onto my side of the bed. I grab the remote and put CBeebies on. I hear the creaking of Marcus's bed so I hope he's going to settle back down to sleep now.
Cbeebies had only JUST started playing so it must be 6am. Yay! Something special is on!