Chapter Fourteen

Edited 1/25/15

One week later

Kind of a filter chapter.

Reader p.o.v

The sound of your alarm clock woke you up, making you growl out in annoyance. You sat in the bed and shut the stupid machine off. Today was an important day for you.

You got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to release the load of pee you had in your body. Now that you were seven weeks pregnant, you had to pee a lot due to your uterus expanding.

(A/n: I researched this shit to make it more realistic lol.)

You let out a sigh of relief but after you were done, you began to smell the aroma of urine. You covered your hand over your mouth and flipped yourself around, emptying your stomach out into the toilet.

This was another symptom of pregnancy for you, but it would be all worth it in the end for you. You began to cry as vomit got latched in your hair. You had watched movies as guys held the woman's hair as she threw up but alas, Levi wasn't here to comfort you in a time like this.

You flushed the toilet and leaned against the bath tub and started to bawl your eyes out for no reason. You say up after your crying fest and looked in the bathroom mirror. You cringed when you had seen an awful image of yourself with puffy red eyes with dark circles under them and vomit in your hair.

You turned on the shower and took off all your clothes before hopping in. The warm water cascaded down your back and body as you washed your hair and body.

You turned the water off and wrapped a towel around your body. You walked to the dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear and jeans. During this time you had to go to the store to by bigger bras as your breast were being to grow from lactation.

You slipped on the underwear and bra and began to put in your jeans. You tried to button them up but the button wouldn't connect.

"I'm getting fat."You looked at yourself. You stopped trying because you could have injured the baby if you kept trying. You settled with a pair of black leggings and decided to keep it simple by wearing your favorite T-shirt.

You combed your hair and applied makeup around your eyes to keep the dark circles from showing. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time.

Hanji wasn't going to come with you to this appointment because she had work and other things to do. Of course Hanji jumped at the chance to go, but her boss said she needed to get back to work immediately.

You made your way to the kitchen and cooked a nice breakfast for you and the baby. You drank the hot chocolate to wake you up as you watched the news and looked at the bills on the table.

You looked at the time and grabbed your car keys. Yes, your car had been fixed and paid by the guy who had smashed into car. Once again, you had freedom.

You walked out and was greeted by the perfect temperature, not hot or cold, just right. You unlocked the car and got in, snapping the seatbelt over you. You backed out of the driveway and began to drive to the OBGYN.

***

You found the directions online and followed them without any concern or problems. It was very simple to find and Doctor Jaeger set up an appointment for you, which you gladly thanked him once again.

You pulled up in the parking lot under a sign that said "For those who are expecting." You grabbed your purse and headed inside.

The air was filled with babies crying and women chatting amongst each other instead of themselves. It was similar to the abortion clinic and different at the same time. The air was more cheery than gloomy and it just felt like a more friendly face here.

You approached the receptionist desk where a cheery woman greeted you instead of giving you a dirty look.

"What are you here for miss?” She gave you a smile before typing on the computer.You gave her a smile back and told her about your appointment.

"Please sit down and relax.” She told you, gesturing to the waiting area. You looked around and couldn't see any seats, but someone tapped your shoulder.

"You can sit here."A man said, showing you his now empty seat. You gave him a smile and sat by his wife.

"Oh hello. I'm Nanaba, what are you here for?” She gave you a warm smile while rubbing her round belly. You gave her a smile and introduced yourself.

"I'm getting a check up on my little one."You rubbed circles on your small bump that was barely showing. Her eyes started gleaming as you spoke.

"How many weeks are you now?” She was now focused on your belly, which made you feel a little uncomfortable.

"About seven weeks I suppose.” That made Nanaba give you a sympathetic smile.

"Morning sickness and peeing a lot huh." She frowned at you. You nodded softly and took a deep breath.

"Oh, this is my husband Mike, I'm sorry I didn't introduce you to him."You waved at him and he smiled at you. Suddenly, he began to sniff the air.

"Sweetheart, I think we are going to be next.” Mike stated while looking at the door that lead to the back. All of the sudden, Two nurses came out with a clipboard in their hands.

"Nanaba and (F/n)." Mike helped Nanaba out of her seat and he held out his hand for you to grab. All three of you or should I say five of you, walked to the back, going opposite direction.

When your name was called, someone's head had snapped up, watching you exit to the back room to see the doctor.

"Well I be damned."
@@@

Sorry if the chapters boring, you will see your little one in the next chapter.

What's going to happen next?

Will there ever be piece in your life?

To find out, keep reading 365 Days~ A ReaderXLevi Fanfic.

How's the story?

Stay classy Wattpad 👌

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat