Epilogue

Alas, we have reached the end of the book. The author note is at the end, talking about the new book and other things so I'd advise you to read it as it pertains to importance. I know you will not read this as you are excited to read the ending but this is also important. I am not responsible for the occurring anger issues you might receive nor the heart-wrenching feelings that happen physically and emotionally.

You have been warned.

For all of those who are angry at the ending, read the authors note at the end.

And I also forgot something.

You and Jellybean are dead; this is not a dream.

Enjoy the chapter!
@@@
*This song is the music for the ending, like what they do at the end of the movie.

Levi's p.o.v ( The only point of view left)

Panicked shrieks filled the air as Levi swerved around cars on the highway. The hospital wasn't that far away but it was a good distance away from the house.

Petra was in the passenger seat clutching her swollen belly while holding onto the handle above the door. Levi's mind was in another place at this moment, like his body was on autopilot.

"Levi, I'm bleeding. I think there is something wrong with the baby."

That sentence scared him shitless. He was wondering about (F/n)'s health and how she was managing on her own. Maybe she was overreacting?

He just couldn't do it. Petra would have been furious at both him and (F/n). He didn't want to deal with the drama so he decided not to pick her up. It probably was just a lie anyway so she could sleep with him again.

The doctor had told her strict bedrest, so maybe she had been imagining the blood from being overstressed. Levi pulled over to the side as he heard a siren go off behind him.

It was ambulance that was zooming by at a fast pace, probably a poor,unlucky soul that was in critical condition.

Levi sighed and pulled back into the road, the ambulance out of view as it was nearing the emergency entrance. Levi had a rush of anxiety wash over him as he pulled into the hospital parking lot. How couldn't believe that today would be the day that he would be a father.

He pulled in close to the front and turned off the car engine and opened the door. He walked around in a hurry and opened Petra's door, grabbing the bag and holding onto her arm for support. She clutched into him as she waddled over to the entrance and into the hospital, crying out in pain as contractions hit.

Petra's crying out in pain intrigued the nurses that were in the waiting room. As soon as they spotted her clutching her belly, hunched over, they ran over to her. The nurses assisted her to the mother and baby department of the hospital.

With papers in his hand, Levi checked in Petra. They were guided to a room full of monitors. Petra had to change into a gown so the delivery could go smooth. Levi decided to leave the room to get fresh air, the anxiety covering his body like a cloak.

Levi passed by the receptionist desk, only to pause as he eavesdropped on two nurses conversing with each other. A name that was too familiar was said, and that was enough to make Levi stop in his tracks.

"It's so sad. A woman named (F/n) (L/n) lost her life, and her poor baby. I feel devastated that we couldn't save her." The nurses held a sorrowful expression on their faces.

Levi's heart lurched as he heard those words. His knees collapsed from under him and soon, he hit the floor. Tears fell from his eyes as he couldn't imagine both his ex-wife and his baby gone. It felt as if someone has taken all of the air from his lungs; he couldn't breathe.