Chapter Twenty-Seven

Only a couple of chapter left guys. I feel very emotional, it's a good feeling but it makes me sad to see we are almost at the end. Hopefully everyone will be happy at the end of the book, and a lot of you are going to kill me, or at least, attempt to.

You guys are going to have mixed emotions and such, but right now, it isn't the end. But, you guys won't suffer for nothing, so sit back and enjoy chapter twenty- seven!

@@@

Levi's p.o.v

Flashback from when Levi came back from the trip.

It had been a couple of weeks since Levi had left for the business trip, but in reality and truth, it was a getaway to have an affair on his wife.

Levi sat in his office chair, casually sitting in his chair while working on painstaking paperwork. His back became stiff as he sat in the chair for a while, so he decided to take a break and go down to the workroom.

Levi stacked his finished work and decided to take it himself, since his assistant was off today to find out the sex of their baby. Levi pushed his chair in and walking out of his office and down the hall.

He nodded in acknowledgement when his co-workers greeted him in the hallways. His face remained emotionless and not fazed from the constant hours of work. He didn't really want to go home either, having to face his wife; the secret still hidden from her.

He walked into the workroom and was hit with an awful aroma of stale coffee that had been made this morning. He held the stack of papers in his hands as he walked over to the mailbox.

Looking under Ackerman, he grabbed a stack of mail that he received from other companies and personal mail that he didn't want his wife to see. He sifted through the important documents and stumbled upon a letter from the girl he had an affair with.

He strictly told her that it was a one time thing, so he didn't understand why she was sending mail. If she wanted to, why didn't she just call?

Levi set the other mail and the paperwork down as he cut open the top of the envelope, making a slicing sound in the air. He quickly pulled out the sheets of paper and set the envelope aside. What he had seen in the letter had shocked him.

A paper clip held a picture of an ultrasound photo of a baby that was barely developed. Levi gulped as his shaky fingers moved the photo out of the way so he could read.

'It couldn't be mine, after all, we did use protection.' He whispered to himself as he read the letter. And sure enough, the words it's yours popped out in bright blue ink.

Levi grasped onto the desk for support as he felt like he was going to give in and faint.

He shook his head again and again.

"I've made a mistake."
***
Flashback over

Levi's p.o.v

Levi leaned against the back of the chair as he tried to collect some sleep from the restless night he was having. She still hadn't woken up, and he feared that something was wrong.

Levi despised coffee, but currently at this moment, it was his best friend as he swallowed the murky tasting liquid. His eyes were opened, but only by a little sliver as he was giving into the caffeine.

Of course, Petra had called numerous times, wondering where her fiancé had wandered off to. Levi had lied once again, saying that he was doing an all nighter at work. She didn't press, which Levi was extremely grateful for so with that, he was here in a hospital with his baby's mother.

He wanted her to wake up already, he had never wanted something so bad in his life. He sighed loudly as Eren appeared, holding the clipboard with a frown on his face. Levi sat up straight and waited for the brown haired man to speak.

"She still hasn't woken up yet?" Eren asked. Levi signed and nodded. " Does she look like she's fucking awake, prancing around and such." Levi said bitterly, he was not in the mood today and clearly it was obvious she wasn't awake.

Eren bit his lip as he listened to the raven haired man snap at him. He could understand why he was angry, so he decided not to say anything else and continued to monitor her breathing and heart rate.

"Only time will tell." And with that, Eren left the room.

***
Dream

Your p.o.v

"Come play mommy!" The little boy yelled as you chased him around the field of flowers and grass. You smiled and held your arms out as the little boy rushed across the field.

"Come back here my love!"You yelled as you his in the grass. The little boy turned around, trying to find his mother, but she wasn't to be seen.

"Mommy?"The little boy started to search for you, small tears welled up in his eyes as he felt his heart pang. You peeked your head up and walked towards him, clutching him into your embrace.

"Aww, shhh I'm here."You cooed, sitting him on your lap covered by a white dress. The little boy sniffled and leaned into your touch, calming himself down.

You stroked his raven hair as he continued to catch his breath from crying. You rocked back and forth, the breeze hitting your skin making goosebumps show.

"Mommy, don't leave me ever again, okay?"The little boy looked up at you, tears coming out of his (e/c) orbs. You kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere."

@@@

I finally uploaded my new story, but it isn't AOT or SNK themed. So basically you just found out what you are having.

It's a boy!

I'm probably going to give him a name, I have my heart set on Levian but you can change it in your mind.

It will be much easier for me to type in his name than put (b/n) all of the time. I mean "butter nuggets?" Come on.

Sorry if you are displeased in what the baby looks like and its gender and stuff.

And for all of those people who are like " Oh, of course the baby would look exactly like Levi except for the eyes, so cliche!"

Save it. Plain and simple.

I'm going to blow your mind out of the water,grasshoppers!

Prepare your body, make sure it is ready.

So you have experienced more feels, as always but like I said, the outcome is going to be good.

How's the story so far?

Any theory's ?

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat