Farewell

/Time Skips/

[ 2 Weeks Later]

(The media was uncontrol. Articles of the company are going viral. Then, the media and article started to die off.Momo and I talk to this guy who we caught in the ally 2 weeks ago, to the building. Now, we have to ask questions. I know its weird that we are asking him questions when it's a police officer's job. But we have rights to do that as well. While we are interrogating him, Momo insist to be the one interrogating the guy we captured.)

*BAM*

Man: "Ek!"

(Momo scared the man by slamming her hand on the table.)

Momo: "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THE TRUTH?!"

Man: "I-I-I am."

(Watching from behind seems like we're not going anywhere. I mean Yoongi missed on purpose so I have to handle this to make them trust me. I walked over to Momo and lean over her shoulders.)

You: "Momo~Why not take a break?"

Momo: "No. We need answers."

You: "Yeah. But at this point, we can't continue because we're not going to go anywhere. So..Why not calm down and take a 10-15 minute break?"

 (I guess my words made her annoyed. She got up from her chair then bumped into my shoulder and left the room. I walked after her then she stopped and look at me.)

Momo: "Keep your eyes on him. I'll come back after 15 minutes."

You: "Will do."

(She turn around and I watch her leave the interrogating room completely. I shrug my shoulders as I spoke.)

You: "My oh my~What a feisty one eh~"

(I turn around, shut the screen off and turn off the mic. I enter in the interrogating room and sat down in front of the man. I tied my fingers together and look straight into his eyes. I look at him with my cold eyes.)

You: "You listen to me..If you want to get out of here quickly.."

(The man look at me with fear as I smirk.)

/Time Skips/

(Later on after the interrogating, Momo and I had no choice but to freed this man.)

Momo: "Damn it! I thought we had him."

(I look at Momo.)

Your Mind: "Damn~Someone have short anger problem."

Momo: "Y/n."

You: "Yes ma'm?"

Momo: "Let's head back and protect President Kwon's son."

You: "Yes."

(Momo and I entered inside the company, we heard someone calling out for us.)

??: "Excuse me?"

(We turn out heads and spotted two people. I recognize one who seem to be the assistant of the reporter. I smiled as soon I saw him, walking with his partner. They were walking towards us.) 

Momo: "Yes, do you need anything?"

??: "We wanted to interview about the situation and the health condition of President Kwon's son."