Mistaken

[A/N:WHATEVER CELEBRITIES I USED IS JUST A FANFIC! I LOVE ALL THE CELEBRITIES THAT I AM USING IN THIS FANFIC]

--------------------------------

/Time Skips/

[A Week Later]

(We carried all my stuff in this house that my dad had for me which was really not necessary.Everyone were helping me moving in for our upcoming mission.)

*BAM*

Seokjin:"That's the last of it."

You:"Thanks."

(I bought everyone their favorite drinks and handed to them.)

Taehyung:"Thank you hyung/noona."

(We open our drinks and took a sip.)

Namjoon:"Everyone has to stick to the plan until further notice,got it?"

(We nodded as we take another sip.)

/Time skips/

[A Week Later]

(I felt a little nervous because this is the first time I'm doing this type of mission.)

*DING* *DONG*

(I look at the security screen on my wall.I grab a voice changer that Namjoon gave me.I changed my voice to a robotic sound.)

You:"H e l l o ."

(I look at the screen after I finished talking.It sound kind of scary though.The delivery guy was afraid after hearing my voice.)

Delivery Man:"I have a delivery for Im Y/n."

You:"Y o u   m a y    l e a v e    i t    t h e r e."

(The delivery guy did exactly what I told him.Then,he dashed off.)

You:"Namjoon..Why did you make it sound scary?"

(I opened the door and grab it right away like a mice.Then,I closed the door.I went to the counter and grab a letter opener mix.This letter opener was customized by my dad which can cut a box.It's quite sharp,I think someone can stab a person with it.I open the box and see my ID came in and a recorder.I grab the recorder and turn it on.Then played the recorder.)

"Be safe and act natural. In the box, it has everything you need."

(I was so confused because why did Namjoon sent me a recorder when we have a phone? But I understand it now after doing a few thinking process.)

/Time skips/

(I went to the kitchen after showering.I decided to cook something for dinner more like a supper but oh well..)

)