Tricks

/Time Skips/

[Next Day]

Reporter: "Late night, we received an announcement death of Kwon Taeoh. Kwon Taeoh is the son of MLD Company. The police said that someone must've killed him from the roof. They said this kill must've been recent less then 24 hours. The police looked through all of the security cameras. Then, all of the sudden, the camera was shut off. The police are trying to find another way to find the evidence. As you can see the scene.."

(The reporter and the cameraman walked over to the car that was wrecked by Taeoh's body.)

Reporter: "This is the vehicle that Taeoh's body have laid on top. It crashed on top of this vehicle from the company's roof. The police found gun shot wounds on both of his legs. There was things that was stolen in the company-"

(The TV turned off. Mr. Park place the remote on his desk.)

Mr.Park: "What happen? Is this how you guys do your job?!"

(His voice made everyone flinched. I put a USB drive that Namjoon gave me. A USB hacks and gathers every single files that about their client.)

Mr

Mr.Park: "Ughh..You guys couldn't protect MLD Company's son at all."

(He rubs his temples then hit his desk.)

Mr.Jang: "Who was protecting Mr. Taeoh?"

Jisoon: "Y/n sir."

(Mr.Jang and Mr. Park looked at me.)

Mr. Park: "Y/n.."

Mr. Jang: "You need to explain this."

Mr. Park: "I need everyone to leave my office except Y/n."

/Time Skips/

Mr. Park: "I see. You were protecting Mr. Taeoh? But it seems like you didn't protect him all the way. I think it's better if-"

You: "But sir, someone knocked me out!"

*RINGGGG*

(Mr. Park put his work phone on speaker.)

Mr. Park: "Go ahead?"

Female Voice: "Sir, there's one of the representative from MLD Company. He wants to talk to you on the Company's behalf."

Mr. Park: "Send him in."

Female Voice: "Yes sir."

(Mr. Park and I stay quiet for a moment. The door opened and we both looked back.)

??: "I'm so sorry for taking your time."

.

.