Favor

/Time Skips/

[One Week Later]

*BAM*

You: "Ughhh~"

Momo: "Get up."

You: "Can you be nice to me?"

Momo: "What? Be nice? Are you crazy?"

(Momo and I were doing our daily match. We both grab each other by the shoulders. But she flip me quickly.)

*BAM*

You: "Ugh!"

Momo: "You need to stop lacking and be more serious."

(She look at me then roll her eyes. She grabs her water bottle and walked off. I continue laying down on the mat, catching my breath.)

You: "You think I'm lacking? You are lucky I didn't go all out on you..Haa..Haa..You think you're all that?? You piggy..Haa..Sheesh..I need to get myself some wins. So far, she has 14 wins and I have none. Only if I wasn't doing this job, I would've have more than she have. That lunatic pig."

(I got up and grab my water bottle. I start heading back.)

/Time Skips/

(I arrived at my desk and sat down. I close my eyes and rest. Then all of a sudden, I felt my shoe was kicked.)

??: "Yah."

(I open my eyes and see Jisoo, standing in front of me. Then, I close my eyes again.)

You: "What?"

Jinsoo: "You better not give Momo any hard times."

(I use my hand to shoo him away as I speak.)

You: "Yeah yeah."

Jisoo: "I'm being serious. You better not or I'll kill you."

(I continue sitting as he walk away. I open my eyes and watch him walk away. I raise my hand as if I really want to hit him so freaking bad.)

You: "Aishh..Who do you think you are? You freaking simp..If you like her so much, freaking confess to her sheesh.."

??: "Boo!"

You: "OHH SHII-"

(I turned around and spotted Nayeon.)

Nayeon: "What are you doing?"

You: "M-Me?"

Nayeon: "Who else am I talking to?"

You: "I don't know."

Nayeon: "Geez.."

(She tilt her body to the side and spotted Jinsoo as he's walking away.)

Nayeon: "What did Jinsoo say?"

You: "What?"

Nayeon: "He must've say something about Momo huh?"

You: "How do you know?"

Nayeon: "You're the 9th person who he warned."

(I pointed at me as I'm confused.)

You: "M-Me? I think you're misunderstanding-"

Nayeon: "You really want to tell me that after what just happen? Aigoo~"