Meet The Crew

/Time skips/

Y/N'S POV

(After my job was finished, I went to the rooftop and chill. Today's night is really pretty and flashy. I bought four packs of beer for today's achievement. While I set them in the cooler filled with ice,I called my crew to come over earlier. They told me after they finished their work and send their reports to our boss. I sat on the concrete wall near the edge of the building. I grab one beer and shake it. I popped a can and of course it made a mess. But I don't care because it's a celebration.)

??:"Yah,are you drinking without us?"

(I turn my head and see my crew walking towards me.I smiled at them then I drink some of my can.)

You:"You guys were taking too long."

??:"Yah,but still you could've waited for us."

You:"Like I said you guys were taking too long ahaha."

(They each grab one beer and popped their cans. I noticed one of them isn't here.)

You:"Is he not coming?"

(They look at each other.)

??:"I guess not."

You:"I guess we can start without him."

/Time skips/

(I light up some firework sticks and gave everyone some firework sticks.)

You:"Here you guys~

??:"What is it for?

You:"Ay~It's a celebration."

??:"Stop killing the fun and let's celebrate."

??:"Yeah,you party pooper!"

??:"Yah! I'm older than you! Who are you telling me that?"

??:"Jimin!You're no jam!"

??:"Too bad~Yoongi hyung can't be here."

??:"You never call me hyung."

??:"That's because you're never fun."

??:"Yah!"

(We laughed and enjoy the little view of  the fireworks.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.