|10.

RAMAYA HENDERSON

RAMAYA HENDERSON.
Memphis, TN ; 5:36 PM

Standing in the middle of the parking lot of the shopping center , I held my arms crossed over my chest and my feet crossed over one another.

I had been sitting here for a whole 45 minutes , Key had told me to meet him here so we could go to lunch at 4:45. It was way past the time and I was becoming beyond irritated.

Not to mention ya' girl was hungry.

If you knew me one thing I hated for sure was waiting. And if he was going to be this late , he should've just said that and I would have waited to come.

Auntie Starr wasn't even in Memphis for the next two days so I didn't have nobody else to call or go to. The nail shop was right here , but I wasn't going in.

Looking around in the parking lot , I seen Mack and T- Dog coming out of the liquor store. Mack holding onto the rim of a small bottle of clear Don Julio and T-Dog snatching open  a pack of woods.

" Aye Miya ! " I heard Mack scream making me look out in his direction.

" Yea Mack ? " I called back with some slight irritation in my voice.

" Why you ass just standing out here like that ? Who you waiting on ? " He laughed leaning up against the door of his Red Charger.

Smacking my lips I leaned up from off of my door and threw my arms down.

" I'm waiting on Key. " I said placing my hand up on my hips watching as he made a confused face.

" Mane'' , ion know why you sitting up here waiting. That nigga told me he was going to the crib to go to sleep." Mack chuckled out making me scrunch my eyebrows together.

The fuck ? If he was just gone back to his house , he should have just fucking said that.

Smacking my lips , I rolled my eyes and pushed my long high Pontianak back behind me and unlocked the doors to my car.

" Ugh ! Thanks Mack." I said opening the car door and hopped in. Slamming the door behind me , I made sure to lock the doors before turning on the car and grabbing my phone.

MiyaaBae : — If you wasn't gone show up or was tired you should've just said that. Had me sitting up here waiting in this parking lot.

— That was a big ass waste of my time. I hope you had a good day tho. It would have been amazing if you told me you was BUSY tho 🙄👌🏽

Closing the text message app on my phone I threw it in my passenger seat and pulled out of the parking lot.

I hope what we did last night hadn't rubbed him the wrong way or made him feel different about me. And even if it did , that was on him cause it damn sure wasn't shit wrong with me.