|19.

MARKEYVIUS CATHEY3:00PM( LETS TRY AND GET AT LEAST 20 COMMENTS EACH CHAPTER ! The least )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MARKEYVIUS CATHEY
3:00PM
( LETS TRY AND GET AT LEAST 20 COMMENTS EACH CHAPTER ! The least )

" Why do it take this girl so long to get ready cuh." I mumbled out as I sat on the edge of the bed waiting on Ramiya to come walking out the bathroom.

Her ass had been in there for a whole hour in a half. I don't know what the fuck she coulda possibly been doing.

" Don't f'n rush me." She blurted from out of the bathroom poking her head out the door before slamming it closed again.

" I'm glad you know who the fuck to cuss at ." I said chuckling as I went back to rolling up my wood.

I had my Rick and Morty tray sitting in my lap. The boys and Milan had left about 2 hours ago, they was stopping to get some food and shit before going to the Bike show.

They was mad , that we had decided to stay in for a minute before we head out there. We was going , but a nigga had to lay down for a minute before evening heading back out again.

I barely got any sleep. A nigga was thinking about Ramiya, yea she had laid with me last night after we settled that shit out.

But for some odd reason I still couldn't shake her  out my head. Last night it had really begun to hit , how much I was feeling her...and this morning.

Especially after Woo made the comment about me emptying my roster for her ass. No cocky shit, but I was a nigga out here...One of the realest, one of the richest , one of the smartest.

A lot of niggas didn't play the part that I did in the city and everybody knew that. And with that being said , it kept my roster full since a youngin.

Everything in the city that these niggas thought was " fly " or " cute" lips had been around my dick before or they had been sitting on. So it was just weird feeling to me that I had given her the room to just come and take over.

I wasn't no dog ass nigga , but I wasn't a relationship type of dude either. Something felt good about her though.

Real good.

So good that I knew what had to been done to keep and I was gone do just that. But knowing where we was at...and my history that wouldn't be a easy job.

Just like the Layla situation...sad to say but there would be another one.

And nah' I just wasn't finna let these hoes run this girl up off of me...but I wondered if all the talking would eventually get to her.