|18.

RAMIYA HENDERSON Same Early Morning3:49 AM

RAMIYA HENDERSON
Same Early Morning
3:49 AM

It had been two hours since the little altercation with key. I wasn't even about to call it a altercation , cause I didn't even take it where I really wanted to.

For some odd reason I couldn't sleep though. I don't know if it was because I wasn't at my house and in my own bed...or because I really wanted to be laying down with Key.

And I didn't wanna go in there and lay with him and he thought everything was just fine. Cause it wasn't...nothing was cool at all.

I couldn't even stand the fact of thinking that Key had a baby on the way...specially by someone else. I know I had just met him...and this relation had just started.

But all honesty I came to Memphis for Key...well not completely for him but he was one of the main reasons I decided to stay. He made me comfortable here...

So the thought of us just going our separate ways so fast bothered the fuck out of me.

Looking over beside me , I seen a knocked out Milan. After that wood we finished once the boys left out she was gone. That last lil' night time wood always does it to her.

Laying back up against the pillows I scrolled through my Instagram. It was 3 in the morning , so it was pretty dry. Not back home though , we was 3 hours behind so alot of people were still up.

IMESSAGE
Kellz 💙 : IM LOADED 🤣 BUT I MISS YOU SIS , THE H60D MISS U 2k. TAPN IN THE AM

- Lmaoo ,I miss y'all more 🥲 and I LOVE YOU. I'ma call first thing in the morning.

I  missed my brother so much...I was definitely going to have to do a weekend back home soon. And maybe even bring the boys , show them around the city.

Hopefully they would enjoy the city as much as i do.

Leaving out of our messages , I turned my phone off and just let it sit on top of my stomach. Laying there for a moment , I tried my best to go to sleep but it just was not working.

" Fuck it. I might as well go downstairs and get a snack or something." I mumbled out as I slowly peeled out of the covers and out of the bed , doing my best not to wake Milan.

Quickly succeeding , I stepped into my pink and white tie dye crocs rushing towards the door. Stepping out of the room , I slowly shut the door behind me.