|03.

11k Likes , 89 comments @poppinassmiyaCornbread booty , got these niggas thinking ima Southern Beauty 🥰#BIGBODIED

@poppinassmiya
Cornbread booty , got these niggas thinking ima Southern Beauty 🥰
#BIGBODIED

RAMIYA HENDERSON
Memphis , TN : 11: 34 PM

" You are not growwwnnn." Auntie Star called out over the loud music making me chuckle as she seen me recording myself.

" Bye Auntie Star." I said laughing as I swung my ponytail back around over my shoulder and picked up my phone and cup of Hennesy.

I had literally been in Memphis , 4 hours. Our flight got delayed in the morning so we didn't get here until later.

As soon as we got to Auntie Star house , she had got word about this girl name Fanny's mansion party. So we showered , got ready and left.

I didn't really know how to feel about Memphis yet , it was definitely different from LA. Not too much of a city vibe , just straight country.

Not like Texas country , but country enough. The niggas down here though ? FINE.

And they was definitely looking , I mean who wouldn't ?

The boys Starr had introduced me to was cool , they had been chilling with us since we got here. Ain't really spoke much to them , but I had been peeping them out.

They was cool , definitely some hustlers. Flashy ass chains and jewelry , and they was fly though.

Especially Key , he was tall and he just kept starring at me. I caught his vibe when we was standing by the car.

Taking another big ass shot of my Hennesy , I slammed the empty cup down on the counter in front of me.

Something just to get me going , hopefully help me loosen up and keep my hand out my purse.

Looking over to the left of me , I seen Auntie Star talking to Mack while Key and Fat was talking amongst each other.

They must have felt me starring cause Key looked up and around us before turning and making eye contact with me.

He gave me a slight smirk , and a nod. Smiling back , I slightly chuckled before lightly grabbing on my braid and pulling it behind me.

The crowd inside of the party started getting louder , over there screaming and shouting the music got louder.

Hearing " Ackticated " By Sada Baby started to play , it felt like that Hennesy had got to me already.

Looking over at my Auntie Star , she had gave me that look and she already knew what time it was.

Yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hm, I don't give a fuck
Twerk bitch
Fuck you good off a Perc bitch (mm-hm)
Get activated or get hurt bitch (on God)
If you ain't active, you get merked bitch (ayy)
Go to work bitch (ayy)
Twerk bitch
I wanna see that ass jerk bitch (hmm)
Wiggle-wiggle, make it squirt bitch (aight)
Fuck you good, we make it hurt, bitch
Twerk bitch