Chapter 73: Who Am I?

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Those words that seemed to stab his heart all at once until it shattered into pieces. Especially since it came from you, the girl he swore to love forever. Never in his life did he imagine this situation and he sure wasn't ready for this at all.

You never met him before, despite the fact you just started a new life just a minute ago. And even if all the things around you were nothing, it meant everything to him. And even though those words wasn't that important to you, it was a very big deal to him.

"I don't know all of you... Wait, are you kidnappers?!"

The two behind the young high schooler weren't showing any emotions at all, they didn't even laugh or growl in annoyance. They just stood there, silent with slightly wide eyes. When you shifted your gaze back to the blonde, you saw his face that looked like he saw someone die.

You tilted your head receiving nothing but a silent treatment, "What's wrong with all of you? Why can't you answer me?"

The skinny man swallowed the lump in his throat, the emotion of shock and dismay had completely gotten over him. "Y/N... you don't remember us?"

You glanced at him and innocently shook your head. You didn't remember a single thing. The only memory was your time there in the hospital with three strangers who stated themselves as the people that were very important in your life.

All of a sudden, your hand became cold the moment the young blonde man stormed out of the room without even giving you one last glance. You were offended for a moment thinking that maybe you said something wrong. Well, what were you supposed to say? You didn't remember anything as if there were no memories stored in your mind.

The other two stayed for a while before they were called out by the doctor leaving you in your death bed. You watched their figures exit the room before letting out a loud sigh.

You don't know who you are and you don't remember anything. You don't know why you're here and you don't know who they were. You don't know everything about you.

You spun your head to the left observing the cherry blossoms through the large window beside you. It was peaceful and to you, it felt really... unusual? You didn't even know why. Maybe because the past you was so fond of danger?

Who am I?

That was the only question that needed answers right away. You were so curious of yourself as if it's a mystery that's been waiting to be solved. You wanted to know everything about you, your relations, those three men, and all your past experiences. And this curiousness could only mean one thing.

I've got amnesia, haven't I?

▲▲▲

"What?!"

"Yes. During the huge incident last week, someone from the same city caught everything that happened by recording it with a camera. It was shown there that the patient had charged a humongous blast directly towards her target which was a mafia leader. Experts had been observing the recordings and it seemed like she had already been using her adrenaline due to her mysterious quirk.

We don't know what that quirk is but what we do know is that she used it way past her limits causing severe brain damage. She's been in a coma for a week and the expected effect of her actions is memory loss. Which we most likely call, 'Amnesia'."

The size of the three men's eyes were just the same. Both Aizawa and Toshi never knew about this 'mysterious quirk' but we all know there's someone who knows about it. Bakugo was there, standing right behind the two pro heroes.