Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose

"You alright, Baku-bro?"

"Shut up, scum."

"C'mon, you look dull lately. What's up? Did something happen?"

The blonde rolled his eyes as he turned his head to another direction not looking directly at his redheaded friend. Eijiro sighed before sitting next to his friend, he noticed something about him these days. He also noticed you weren't always around anymore.

"Is it about Y/N? Did something happen between you two?" He asked worried about what could've happened. He was thinking you two had a fight recently and maybe that was the reason why you were not keeping in touch with Katsuki.

"I said shut up, scum. It's none of your fucking business." He replied, it was obvious he was upset about something and the redheaded really thought hard to cheer his bro up. He knew it was personal but he also needs to help his friend, y'know?

"Y/N hasn't been around for two or three days now. She's probably busy with her work study. We miss her too but we stayed patient. And as her boyfriend, you should also wait for her to come back, Baku-bro."

Katsuki clenched his jaw and he blinked more than once every minute. Eijiro could see how much the blonde missed you so much, he looked rather hurt. They just finished eating in the cafeteria and they were currently taking their seats waiting for their teacher to start their afternoon classes.

Eijiro sighed again before shifting his attention back to the front the moment Mr. Aizawa finally got into the room. He turned back to the blonde when he suddenly replied.

"I feel like she's... so distant from me." The readheaded blinked in pity. He's never seen a violent and ruthless guy like him to feel that way for a girl. But he understood it, Katsuki probably just missed you.

"It's alright. Just wait for her to come back. I'm sure once she does, she'll run to you first and give you a hug. Wait for that, okay?"

Katsuki didn't answer but he listened to every word he said. He stared at his hands on his desks and imagined your fingers intertwined with his just like that time at the sports festival. He just wished you two would spend some time together alone.

▲▲▲

I should just teleport on my way back. My legs are killing me!

You closed your eyes with the bag of tomatoes on your hand. You heard the sounds of different kinds of transportation making noises on the streets. You breathed in and breathed out, focusing on your Mysto-kinesis quirk. You suddenly felt chills before you opened your eyes only to find yourself witnessing the scene before you.

"Y/N-san!"

"Shut up, you little--"

You looked at the grape-color haired boy who had bruises around his body. His mouth was covered with duck tape and his hands were wrapped together with thick ropes. His eyes looked like he was in fear, he was terrified.

"Wait, this is that wench from UA? She looks weak to me." The woman with red hair spoke taking her red lollipop from her mouth.

"How could Kaori lose to this little pest? She's just a student." The other guy who was holding Hisashi from the back responded back. They were surely underestimating you. Your eyed remained wide before you dropped the bag on the floor.

"Who do you call 'weak'?!" You blasted yourself to the two as you tried to land a punch on the man but before you could hit his face, the woman punched you on your right side causing you to fall on the floor.