Chapter 58: Work Studies

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them."

The class was silent before they suddenly protested in unison. "What?!" You were one of them, you were so excited about the thought of working with pro heroes. And now, your own Dad just ruined it.

"After we had that big meeting about it?"

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..."

Katsuki suddenly stood up from his seat as he harshly put his hands on his desk, "Serves you right!" You chuckled since he wasn't able to participate because he failed getting his license. You tried your best to make him move on about it yet there he was happy that you wouldn't do work studies. He looked really cute, though.

"But some think we won't ve able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record accepting work study students."

Katsuki's smile became a grumpy one making you laugh, "Damn it!" You tried to calm him down but he was still irritated. Well, there was nothing you could do about it. He was just your boyfriend being himself anf uou couldn't be more prouder.

You raised your hand to ask a question that has been going on around your mind lately. Aizawa noticed it so he allowed you to speak. "Umm, I don't really know much hero agencies around here. Do you have any suggestions for us?"

"We can give you some recommendations if you want." He answered bluntly and you were now relieved. You didn't know much about hero agencies, you didn't think of going back to Edgeshot since you also needed new experiences with other pro heroes. And this was also a good opportunity to gain all of Japan's trust.

Trust.

▲▲▲

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!"

"Relax, Katsuki. It's just work studies."

"Yeah and I can't come! Fuck this hero license!"

"And it's your fault you weren't being nice to people." The aggressive blonde finally shut up after hearing those words coming from you. His eyes were wide and so did Eijiro and Denki's who was silently eating across the table.

"Now, shut up and stop whining. Eat your food and focus on getting your license. Okay?" You spoke in a demanding tone. He froze before hesitantly doing what he was told. He was already a sixteen-year-old and he already had a girlfriend yet he still acted like a kid. You smiled at his grumpy expression as you hugged him tight.

"Aww, that's my Katsuki. Eat well, alright?" He scoffed before eating the now cold ramen who was waiting to be eaten. Eijiro and Denki stared at you in awe, they never saw anyone who scolded Katsuki before.

"Wow, Y/N. You're one of a kind."

"Not even us can do that to Baku-bro! He's so cold and he won't even listen to us. What's your secret?"

You leaned closer to them and they did the same thing. Your faces were a few inches away and you just smiled at them while they were waiting for you to speak. "That's my secret." You chuckled before eating your food on your tray. They both had dissapointed looks until they continued minding their own business.