Facts 431--440:

A/N: We're so close to 500 facts!! Yasss!!😪✌️

#431:
Prefects can take away points from any of the four houses as a disciplinary action.

#432:
Wizards find Garden Gnomes a pest because they eat the roots of plants and make little piles of dirt.

#433:
Professor McGonagall's name can be found in the Quidditch trophy case in the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone movie.

#434:
The Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie is only 1 of 2 Harry Potter movies not to be nominated for an academy award. The other is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

#435:
In the books, the Patil twins, Padma and Parvati are sorted into different houses -- One in Gryffindor, one in Ravenclaw. In the movies, they're both in Gryffindor and the actresses aren't actually twins.

#436:
The actors weren't allowed to play contact sports. Instead, they played alot of Golf because it was one of the only sports they were allowed to do in their contracts.

#437:
Harry and Ginny's eldest son, James, eventually stole the Marauder's map in Harry's desk.

#438:
Because many people had a lot of trouble pronouncing Hermione's name, Rowling had Hermione sound out her name to Victor Krum in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

#439:
Helena Bonham Carter, the actress who played Bellatrix, kept her fake Bellatrix teeth. When asked about it, Carter said "I love my [fake] teeth! I kept them because they're not going to fit anyone else. I kept them... In the bathroom and bring them out when I miss [bellatrix]".

#440:
There are over 1,000 bottles in the potions classroom. Each potion was labeled and filled with something.