Facts 261--270:

#261:
Daniel Radcliffe has more money than Prince Harry, the prince of Wales.

#262:
Draco did not force the Pure-Blood beliefs onto his son Scorpius like Lucius had done to him.

#263:
During the filming of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, James Phelps not only played Fred Weasley, but also became an assistant director on the film. Matthew Lewis, who played Neville said "I kept getting him get me cups of tea".

#264:
The first thing Snape asks Harry is: "Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" According to the Victorian Flower Language, Asphodel is a type of Lily meaning "My regrets follow you to the grave". And wormwood means absence and also typically symbolizes bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it meant "I bitterly regret Lily's death".

#265:
Molly Weasley's name was Molly Prewett before she married Arthur.

#266:
Mark Williams, the actor who played Arthur Weasley, improvised the line "What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?". The scene was done about 15 times and each time, William said something different.

#267:
Snape was only bullied by James because he thought Snape had bigger feelings for Lily than he did.

#268:
JK Rowling says "I call Tom Felton, Matt Lewis, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint the 'Big Seven' in private. They have no idea how much they mean to me".

#269:
Rupert Grint dressed up like his female drama teacher and rapped about Ronald Weasley for his audition tape. His rap began "Hello my name is Rupert Grint, I hope you don't think I stink".

#270:
Later in life, Percy Weasley married a girl named Audrey and they had two daughters Molly and Lucy.