Facts 391--400:

#391:
Steven Spielberg was originally approached to direct Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone and allegedly wanted to make it an animated movie with Hadley Joel Osment voicing Harry Potter.

#392:
There were 588 sets built for the 8 movies.

#393:
Jason Isaacs, the actor who played Lucius Malfoy, came up with the idea for Lucius to have long blonde hair in the films. He was also the one who thought of the idea for Lucius to walk around with his wand concealed in a long walking stick.

#394:
Ian McKellen declined the role of Albus Dumbledore for the third Harry Potter movie because he had already played Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings series. McKellen stated "I have trouble living up to one legend. Two would be too much to hope for".

#395:
If Dumbledore had a Muggle song playing at his funeral, JK Rowling said that it would be "My Way" by Frank Sinatra.

#396:
Daniel Radcliffe logged over 40 hours of being underwater for the second task scene in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film.

#397:
Mike Newal, the director of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie, was the first British director in the series.

#398:
Viktor Krum only says 20 words throughout the whole Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie.

#399:
One of the Dragons in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film was built with the remnants of the Basilisk from the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film.

#400:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is the only Harry Potter movie not to show Maggie Smith, the actress who played McGonagall.

A/N: We finally got to 400! Sorry for the inconvenience, since I was logged out of my account and I forgot my password. Thank you so much for your patience. There's only a hundred more left until we reach 500 facts. Oh and, thank you for 500 reads!! Never expected people to actually read everything❤️ Love ya'll😗✌️