9. First day

Are you a BTS fan?
If yes, then who is your bias?

Bianca

The weekend went faster then I thought. I didn't imagine it to be this great, but with Brittany it did.  Having a roommate like Brittany is a dream come true. She is funny, cute, charming and makes you instantly happy. I did miss my family but she made it less painful for me. We watched many movies, did lots of gossip. I never thought I'll ever be able to be friends with a girl like her.

Today is my and Brittany's first day of college and we're both thrilled for everything that was coming our way.

I woke up extra early to prepare everything while Brittany being a lazy ass she is kept on sleeping and after lot of effort she finally woke up and started getting ready. I decided to  wear pink T-shirt and blue jeans. Combing my short hair , I pinned few strands out of my face.

My phone rang as I was cleaning my room , a smile came on my face seeing Shawn's name on it.

"Hey bee, whatsup", Shawn's voice boomed through my phone.

" Just preparing for my first day at college", i answer while arranging my books.

"Are you nervous? "

"A little"

"Hmm, You don't worry you'll do great. I'm getting late for practice so I'll call you later. Bye and best of luck, Bunny",he said.

"Bye shawny"

"Don't call me that!! ", he shouted before i ended the call. I laughed at his reaction. But I still felt guilty that I haven't told him about party. I have decided to tell him when we meet next time as it'll be easy to convince him face to face.

He might get less angry once he knows that I'm safe and sound. And nothing bad happened to me like he expected.

After talking to my family I felt much better, I am still little nervous about my first day. The tense sparks were spreading all over my body. I took deep breaths to calm myself as Brittany came towards me.

"So ready? " Brittany said.

"Yes", i replied wiping my sweaty hands.

Brittany gave me a smile and we walk towards the college.

The thing that made me worry was , if I'll be able to fit in the college environment. The 95% of the college population came from rich background, that means they only associate with their own class. It's tough for people from humble background to adjust with them. I just hope that they don't bully students.

That's the last thing I want , if I get bullied then I have no idea how I'll survive. I'll probably have to go back if that happens.

Not everyone here was kind like Brittany, even though she was daughter of a rich surgeon she still became my friend and never treated me differently. I am fine with not having many friends but I don't want any enemy.

The only reason Brittany got admission here was by money, not that her grades are bad. She is good at studies just not good enough for scholarship but her parents manage to get her here. I can't even think of studying here without scholarship. If I didn't got scholarship then maybe i would have tried for some other college but luckily I did it.

As we didn't have any lecture together, we parted our way. I entered my first class, the class was empty so I took a sit in middle.

My mind went to that hoodie guy, I haven't seen him since that day in park. My heart crumbled looking at his bruised face at bakery shop, I immediately bought pastry and first aid kit for him. The smile on his face when he saw my letters made my day, he looked so beautiful. I even took his picture secretly.

"Hey", I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Chase standing besides me. " Briana right? "

"It's Bianca", i corrected.

" Oops my bad ", he took a sit besides me and I remember Brittany's words to be away from him but I can't just tell him to go away, it'll be rude.

I mentally signed when I saw professor coming. Chase tried to talk to me several times during lecture but I ignored him. The class ended and before I could leave Chase was standing in front of me.

"Wanna hangout? ", he asked.

" No, I have other lecture"

"After college"

"Actually i have other plans", i said with a smile.

He nodded his head and moved out of my way but suddenly gripped my arm, "Just so you know, I am not going to give up easily", a  smirk was present on his face. I gulped and practically ran away.

"Hey girl calm down", Brittany said grabbing my shoulder.

My breathing became heavy by running. Brittany raised her eyebrows in question.

" Chase... He was in my class", i said breathlessly.

"What?! Did you talk to him? "

"No he tried to talk to me but I ignored him. At the end of the class he asked me to hang out with him but I refused, so he said 'I am not going to give up easily ' , what's that suppose to mean?", I frowned.

" That maybe he's interested in you", she shrugged at my question.

"What?! ", thankfully we were alone in corridor. I don't want people to hear me shouting. " Why would he be interested in me? "

"Because you are beautiful, cute, sweet and nice to everyone", Brittany said in 'duh' tone.

I never thought anyone can actually like me or have interest in me.  I'm too boring for anyone, I'm not even that preety. Should I be happy that finally someone was interested in me? Or should I scared that it's Chase?

" Bianca please be away from him. He is a bad news", Brittany warned. I nodded my head in response. "Let's go to the cafe"

As we entered the cafe, I tried my best not to be uncomfortable around so many people.

My eyes widen as I saw hoodie guy, he was sitting with his friend, Kevin, the marks on his face were lighter than before. I smiled in relief at least he did first aid, he didn't seem to notice me.
Soon, he and Kevin walked out.

That means he studies in this college, I smiled thinking about meeting him again.

"Here comes the Rebel", Brittany muttered in my ear.

I looked up and saw a beautiful raven haired girl entering the cafe, there were at least a dozen of girls with her. By their clothes it was clear that they belonged to rich family.

My eyes widen in awe looking at all those beautiful girls, as they were walking towards us Brittany punched me close my mouth.

"Hey, Brittany",The raven haired girl said.

"Hello,Jane", Brittany replied with a forced smile. I could feel her body going tense beside me.

"Won't you introduce us to your new friend",Jane gave me a look then looked back at Brittany. "So, what does your parents do?"

Before I could answer the question Brittany replied," I forgot I have meeting with someone, I'll talk to you later , Jane".

Brittany practically dragged me out the cafe. I just looked at her not understanding anything that just happened, why does she look so nervous?

"What's happening? Why was she asking about my parents?",I asked.

"To embarrass you",she said. " Her father is a really power man, she's among top ten richest students in our college. She just wants to bully you. Once she knows that you're scholarship student she'll not leave you"

I gulped hearing that, so bully so exist here. Now I have to be more careful with my surrounding.

_______
Please vote and comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to follow me for the update of upcoming chapters.

If you like my story then please share it with your friends.

Lots of love
~Naina💕