8

after first bell I go get my stuff and go to 2nd bell. I sit at my desk and look down at my hands as I nervously play with them. I feel someones hand on my back and i look up to see liz smiling, I see hickeys on her neck that I did not make. theyre new.

"hey baby" she says smiling. i push her hand off me, "dont- don't even- GOD LIZ! DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING DUMB!?" I scream at her as my hands shake. she looks at me stunned.

I start to sob then I run out leaving my books. I run to the bathroom and wash my hands and face. Becca comes in, "hey are you ok?" she asks and i look at her, "i saw you from the hall" she says and i frown. "m-my girlfriend cheated on me" i say and her eyes widen. "you have a girl- whatever, how did you find out?" she asks putting her hand on my shoulder. "i saw her making out with a girl named Eva on someone's st-story.. then she came in today with fresh hickeys" i say and she rubs my shoulder.

"im so sorry jenny" she says. "I would never cheat on you" she says and i look up at her. "what?" i ask. "i-ive liked you for a while" she says laughing awkwardly. "what?" i ask again and she blushes. "i-im sorry" she says and i take her hand. i pull her to me and kiss her. she kisses me back putting her hands on my hips. i put my hands on her shoulders and feel tears running down my cheeks.

I hear the door open and we look over to see liz walking in. "jenny.." she says and becca rushes out. i start to sob and back away from her. "i-i saw you kissing Eva" i say once i hit the wall. "and you have hickeys.. that I know I didn't give to you" i say and she looks down. "Im sorry" she says.

"i-i can't belive you" i say and start to cry. "i was drunk.. and high.. i know that's not an excuse but my head wasn't in the right place" she says and i sob harder. "i.. i love you" i sob out. "i love you too baby" she says and steps closer. "but.. i just i can't be with you right now" i say and she looks hurt.

"and if.. if you want to get back together with me in the future you can't get with other girls. I'll do the same" I say and she nods. "i promise, anything for you" she says. i sniffle and walk up to her. i kiss her softly then I hug her. she hugs back tight, shes crying.

"bye liz" i say and walk out. i go to my class and pack up my stuff then i just go home.

LIZ POV

I get home and sit in bed looking at my wall. what the fuck have I done. I replay our last kiss in the bathroom and I touch my lips as tears start to pour down my cheeks. my phone rings and i perk up hoping its Jenny. i look and see that it's Eva. i frown and answer it, "hello?" i ask.

"Hi Lizzy! want me to come over tonight?~" she say seductively.

"no Eva, we can't see eachother anymore. i love jenny. it was wrong- i cheated on her" i say and she groans.

"whatever liz. ill be here when you come to your senses" she says and hangs up.

i throw my phone down and sob into my pillow. "stupid"

TIME SKIP TO TUES DECEMBER 18TH
JENNY POV

I walk into school and go to my locker. i put my coat in then I get the stuff I need, which isn't alot because we just have exams today.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

I'm not friends with Becca anymore. it was just too awkward. so I made new friends. they're names are Joey(different one), Sam, and Brian. theyre all really nice. Brian and Joey are dating, and sam, she is dating Ian from liz's group. kinda awkward when Ian is around us. I haven't talked to Liz much since the incident. but I think about her and dream about her, I look for her wherever I go.

I walk down the halls and see Liz and her friends talking and laughing. Liz and I make eye contact and she smiles. i look away and walk off blushing. i finish my first exam then I go to 2nd bell and sit down. Liz comes in and comes up to me. "hey" she says. i look up at her, "hey.." i say and frown. "um.. Chris is throwing a party tomorrow at his house. you wanna come?" she asks. i blush looking up at her. "i.. um sure" i say and she smiles. "i can give you a ride if you want" she says. "sure" i say and she grins. "nice! ill see you then" she says and goes to her seat.

TIME SKIP WED DEC 19

I get a text from Liz saying she's here. i smile and go downstairs. i smile seeing her on her bike, I missed this. i get on behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. she takes off and i try to ignore the cold air hitting my face the whole ride. she parks then we get off. she takes off her helmet and i look up at her blushing. she smiles and puts her helmet down.

we walk in and she takes me to the kitchen. she hands me a drink and then we drink together. "so howve you been?" she asks. "um.. ive been alright. just been focusing on school i guess" i say and look down. "you?" i ask.

"just been spending more time alone" she says and shrugs. i nod and look up at her. "i miss you" i say. "i miss you too.. god i was so stupid" she says and i take her hand. she looks up at me and i pull her closer. "did you keep your promise?" i ask. she nods. "swear?" i ask. she nods again. i pull her down and kiss her deeply, she kisses back then puts her hands on my hips. i hold her shoulders and pull her closer. I feel tears run down my face and pull away looking at her, shes crying, not me.

"i-im sorry" she says and wipes her face. I smile and kiss her again. she kisses back and holds my face. "I missed you so much" I say against her lips. she smiles, "I missed you too" she says and we kiss again.

we kiss like its gonna be our last one. like the world is about to end. "lets go upstairs" I say and she nods. we rush upstairs and we go into a guest room then close and lock the door. she pushes me against the door and kisses me deeply. I kiss her back and rest my hands on her arms, her hands on my hips. "j-jenny" she says against my lips. "yeah?" I ask. "will you be mine again?" she asks. "i-i swear ill treat you the way you deserve" she studders and I smile.

"yes liz" I say and she smiles then we kiss again. she leads me to the bed and we lay down together, her ontop of me straddling me. we start to kiss again as she gropes my boobs. our kiss becomes messy and heated then she brings her hands down to and starts to rub me through my pants.

"mm.." I moan into the kiss and I roll my hips against her hand. she takes off my pants carefully and then rubs my wet panties.

AFTER

after we both cum multiple times we lay down next to eachother panting. my legs are shaking and tears are running down my face. "y-you ok?" she asks turning twords me. "amazing" I say and she smiles. she pulls me close to her and strokes my hair. I close my eyes and sigh realizing I can't go to sleep because we're at chris' house. "you can sleep. I'll text chris" she says. I blush and look up at her, "its fine, he doesn't care" she says and I nod. I relax and fall asleep listening to her typing.

I wake up facing boobs. I smile realizing they're liz's. i sit up and see liz asleep. i softly kiss her bruised neck up to her forehead. she mumbles and smiles up at me then pulls me down ontop of her. I giggle and snuggle up with her. "mm I missed you" I say and kiss her neck. "I missed you too baby" she replies and I smile against her soft skin.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE☆