2

JENNY POV

i get home and greet my mom then go to my room. i change into a hoodie and panties then get in bed after turning out my light. I get a text and i look at it.

Liz:did you get home ok?

Jenny: yeah, why do you care so much?

Liz: why wouldn't I?

Jenny: because.. youre you

Liz: I still have emotions even through I hang out with the people I hang out with.

Jenny: ok, im gonna go to bed.

Liz: night

I turn off my phone and sigh. god.. she is confusing. she picks a fight with anyone that looks at her the wrong way but she cares about me now?

I wake up and its 1 pm. I sigh and look at my phone, no messages. i was kinda hoping liz would've texted me.. i sigh and scroll through twitter. joey got arrested, thats good.

TIME SKIP

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. uggghhhh Monday. i get up and get dressed. i dress really lazily.

I pull on socks and my white converse then put on my bag and go downstairs

I pull on socks and my white converse then put on my bag and go downstairs. i eat some cereal then go get on my bike and head to school.
i get there and I lock up my bike. i look over and liz is talking to a girl by her bike, her hair is in a messy bun and she's holding her helmet on her hip.

(what liz is wearing) liz looks at me and i blush then rush into school

liz looks at me and i blush then rush into school.

I make it to English and sit down at my desk. liz comes in right when the bell rings and she sits down.she turns back at me and smiles. i smile and feel my face heat up. she looks back at the front and she's on her phone all of class. when the bell rings I pack up and head out. liz walks up by me and i look up at her. "hey jenny" she says and i smile awkwardly, "hi" i say. "uh ill catch you later!" she says then runs and catches up with her friends.

TIME SKIP TO HISTORY

I sit down in my seat and liz sits next to me. wow she's here before the bell. she pulls out her phone and types away. i frown and scroll through pintrest.