6

as we dance in the rain she kisses me dipping me down a bit. i smile into the kiss and kiss back. i hear my mom say "WOOOO" as she pulls in and liz drops me on my ass turning around. I let out a oof noise and groan. my mom laughs and I laugh with her. "oh my god baby I'm sorry" she says and helps me up. i laugh. "its ok" i say and we go greet my mom. then we go inside after I take off my jacket and boots plus liz's boots.

we go up to my room, then we go to the bathroom, "im gonna shower" i say and she grins. "okay" she says then takes off her shirt.
"wha-" i start then blush. "well im joining you of course" she says and i giggle. "alright" i say then we get undressed. we get in the shower then i get my hair wet smiling. liz holds my hips and pulls me close to her.

I smile then she leans down and kisses me. i kiss back and put my hands on her shoulders. she sucks on my botton lip and i open my mouth for her. she slips her tongue in and we make out under the running water.

she trails her hand up and starts to massage my boob. I moan softly into the kiss and she rubs my nipple and pinches making me moan more. she trails her hand down and starts ro rub ny clit makung me moan. "i f-feel like im gonna slip" i say making her laugh. she helps me down and I lay down like im taking a bath.
she gets between my legs and spreads them, I bite my lip watching her rub my thighs. god I want to squirm around but I'd look weird. she runs her hands up and starts to rub my clit again. I moan resting my head back on the shower wall. she leans down and starts to kiss my inner thighs while rubbing my clit. i moan and run my hand through her wet hair.

I watch the water run down her beautiful body, and her tattooed arms. i moan as she keeps rubbing and she starts to leave hickeys on my inner thighs. "ah liz~" i moan out as she starts to go faster. she kisses up my thighs and starts to suck my clit. i moan loudly and roll my eyes back.

she runs her hands all over my body as she sucks harder. i throw my head back moaning and she starts to finger me. "liz yes!~" i moan loudly and cum arching my back. she comes up and sucks her fingers then grins. I blush and she cups my cheek then kisses me. i kiss back and taste myself on her. i switch places with her then kiss her deeply and rub her clit. she moans into the kiss then i use my other hand to grop her breast. I kiss down to her neck and leave a hickey as I slip my middle finger in her. she moans as i thrust and curl my finger.

I add another finger and thrust hitting her g spot. she moans rolling her eyes back and i bite my lip watching her. I start to kiss her stomach down and then I start to suck her clit as I finger her. "jenny!~" she moans out after a while and cums. i grin and suck my fingers then kiss her. she kisses me back cupping my cheek.

"god I love you" she says and i blush looking at her. "oh my god im so sorry its too soon-" she starts and I smile. "I love you too" i say then kiss her. she relaxes into my touch and kisses me back. we get up and take our shower then get out and dry off. we get dressed, shes in my panties and shirt and im in panties and her hoodie.

I turn out the lights and we get into my bed. liz pulls me close and we cuddle up. "when can we go to your house?" i ask and she shrugs. "we can go tomorrow if you want, i have some straps" she says and i blush hiding my face in her shoulder. she laughs, "jokingggg" she says stroking my hair. i kinda didn't want her to be joking. I smile and kiss her jaw.

she kisses me and strokes my hair. i smile up at her and close my eyes.

I wake up and see liz staring at me and stroking my hair. i smile and she smiles back then kisses my forehead. i grin and rub my eyes yawning. she cups my cheek and strokes it with her thumb. we cuddle for a bit then i pack my bag and we get dressed. we go downstairs and have some eggs.

after we clean up we get on her bike and take off to her place. once we get there she takes me in. its a ranch house. "my uncles at work" she says and we take off our shoes at the door. "nice" i say and she closes and locks the door.
we go to her living room and sit on the couch together.

LIZ

we sit on the couch together and she leans on me. i smile and wrap my arm around her. I grab the remote then turn on the tv. i hand her the remote and she turns on house renovating shows. i chuckle then we watch it cuddled up.
after one episode and another one starts jenny starts to kiss my neck. i smile and she straddles my waist. i hold her hips and she kisses my neck sucking on it a bit. i bite my lip tilting my head up. she kisses up and kisses me deeply. i kiss her back feeling her up. i suck on her lip and she opens her mouth.

I slip my tongue in her mouth and we make out getting closer to eachother rubbing up on eachother. she moans into my mouth and i growl. I stand up holding her. she wraps her arms and legs around me and kisses my neck as I take her to my bedroom.

I throw her on the bed and she squeals bouncing a bit. i close the door and lock it then open my bedside drawer. "what are you doing" she says excitingly and I smile at her. i pull out my strap on and she blushes hard then smiles. "wanna try it? I've never done it before" i say and stroke her face. she nods and i smile. i set it on the bed next to her then take off my pants and shirt. i straddle jenny's waist and take off her shirt and pants.

she feels me up and I kiss her. she kisses back and unhooks my bra taking it off, i do the same for her and we throw our bras aside. our nipples rub together making us moan into our kiss.

I grope her boob and trail my hand down to her panties and rub them. "damn baby.. youre already so wet" i say and kiss her jaw down to her neck. she moans as i rub harder, "you make it hard to ng.. stay dry" she says and i chuckle against her neck.

I slowly take off her panties and put them on the floor. i rub her clit slowly making her whine. i smirk and take off my panties. she looks at the strap on, "i-ive never had anything that big in me" she says and i stroke her cheek. "ill be slow, we can stop at anytime angel" i say and she smiles blushing.

"will you get anything?" she asks and i nod holding it up showing something that goes inside of me. she smiles and nods. its so sweet how she's always worried I won't get anything.
I put the strap on and bite my lip as it goes inside of me. she watches me sucking on her bottom lip. she spreads her legs more and i smirk. I line up the tip with her and she looks nervous. i intertwine our fingers and rest them by her head. "ready baby?" i ask and she nods. i slowly enter her and she squeezes her eyes shut.

once im all the way in i start to thrust slowly moaning. she moans and squeezes my hand. she moans loudly and I smirk knowing I found her g spot. I thrust into that everytime making her become a moaning mess. "god liz" she moans and arches her back as i thrust into her hard. "you ok?" i ask moaning, "yes god yes" she moans out throwing her head back.

I go faster and harder gripping her hip. she wraps her legs around my waist and her free arm around my neck. as I go faster she digs her fingernails into my back. soon after I thrust in and she moans loudly arching her back. i cum soon after her and pull out sighing. i take off the strap on and out it on my nightstand then lay next to her. she smiles at me then cuddles upto me. i wrap my arms around her and kiss her. she kisses back and smiles.

"did you like it?" i ask and she nods brushing my hair out of my face. i smile and kiss her gently. she kisses her back and cuddles into my chest. i stroke her hair and smile enjoying her scent. she smells like home.

I rub her back and place my hand on the small of her back then pull her closer. she kisses my chest and i rub her bare back. I hear my front door open and i sigh. i sit up and quickly clean and out away the strap on then i put on my clothes. jennys is fast asleep. i smile and trail my fingers over the side of her body. "baby you gotta get some clothes on my uncle is home" i say and she sighs then I hand her some clean panties and a shirt plus shorts. she puts them on then i kiss her and we walk out.

"uncle Chris! this is my friend jenny" i say and he smiles at her as he sets down his wallet and keys on the counter. "nice to meet you jenny" he says and she smiles nodding. "are you staying the night?" he asks and i nod. "ill order pizza for dinner then" he says and we nod then go back to my room.

I close the door and sigh. jenny kisses me then sits on my bed and looks around. my walls are dark grey, i have band posters and tapestries all over. i have a black and grey plaid comforter and black sheets plus black pillows. my floors kinda messy with clothes and paper but its whatever. i have a black desk and dresser plus black nightstands.

I sit next to her and she leans on me.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE☆