4

after all my classes i go to my locker and its already unlocked. great what got stolen.. i open it and see liz's hoodie in there. i blush and sigh. i put the hoodie on then pack up my stuff. i walk outside and unlock my bike. i get on it and look over. liz is talking to a guy, i think his name is Ian. it looks like hes yelling at her. she looks at me then i sigh and ride home.

I get home and do homework in my bed. my phone starts to buzz so I look at it, its liz. I answer, "hello?" i say and it sounds like shes crying. "jenny? I'm so sorry..theres a reason but I truly do like you.. im so sorry" she says and i start to tear up. "if you like me why can't we be together!?" i snap and hang up. i sob and throw my phone down. i pack up my school stuff then put up my hood. I lay down and cry myself to sleep.

LIZ POV

I look at my phone and cry harder. I wipe my eyes once I calm down and get out of bed. I grab my helmet then run out and hop on my bike. i put on my helmet and drive off. i park in Jenny's drive way and get off the bike taking off my helmet setting it on the bike. i walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. i look at her porch, there's 2 woven rocking chairs, lots of plants, there's a hanging plant hanging up too with its long green vines hanging down.

the door is a dark blue and there's a white B on the door, i wonder what her last name is.. how do I not know this? the door opens and a tired looking woman is standing there in scrubs and a white doctors coat. "um yes?" she asks and i blush. "is jenny home?" i ask and she looks me up and down then looks at the bike. "yes.. who are you?" she asks and runs her fingers through her brown hair. "im liz, her friend" i say and she nods, "she's in her room i think, i just got home sorry for my appearance." she says and let's me in.

"its ok! thank you Ms um.." she smirks, "Ms, Böhm, but you can just call me Mila." she says and i nod. "im Liz Donati" i say and she nods slipping off her shoes. "well um nice to meet you" i say and walk upstairs. I'm so awkward with adults jeez.. when I'm not arguing with them. i see a door with a J on it, it looks like a kid made it. I smile and knock on the door.

"come in" i hear jenny say. i open the door and shes curled up in bed. she puts her phone down and looks at me. she jumps up blushing. she's wearing my hoodie. i smile softly and come in. "wh-what do you want" she says frowning. "i just.. i don't know actually" i say blushing and looking away. "i think i know why you can't see me" she says and i look at her. "youre afraid people won't be scared of you anymore! oh the bad girl is dating the little hippie chick she must not be all bad!" she says while starting to cry again.

I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. "i don't give 2 shits what people think of me" i say and sit on her bed. she hugs her legs crying. "my uncle doesn't know im gay. I'm scared to tell him so I've never been in a serious relationship with a girl" i say looking down.

she looks up at me and frowns. "who said he had to know?" she asks and i shrug sighing. "im sorry jenny" I say and she scoots closer to me. i look up at her and she kisses me. i kiss her back holding her cheek. "we dont have to tell him. but you shouldn't let it keep you from what you want" shs says blushing and looking away. i smile, "then lets do it because you're sure as hell what I want" i say and tilt her head to me and i kiss her again. she kisses back and we smile at eachother.

"wanna stay for dinner?" she asks and i nod smiling. "come on" she says and leads me downstairs and in the kitchen. her house is very bright and full of plants. her mom is at the stove cooking something. "can liz stay for dinner?" jenny asks and her mom nods. her mom is now in pj pants and a teeshirt with socks. "do you like spaghetti?" she asks, "yes I love it" i say and sit at the table with jenny. she smiles pouring sauce on them then puts out bowls infront of us. she sets hers down and pours herself some wine. jenny gets us water and we start eating.