III

III

☾☼☽

☾☼☽

The students of class 1-A looked at the strangers with complete... what do you even call that? It was beyond confusion...

The emotion you feel when someone says something so completely stupid, that you actually have to pause and think about how to respond-- is there an adjective for that?

Regardless, there was only one person who did not pause to think about how to respond.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'the fuck is a Japan?' It's the fucking country you're in right now!" Bakugou yelled, walking up to the strangers. He was losing his patience with these weirdos. Barging into the class living room, interrupting their freetime with their bullshit. Just who the fuck do they think they are?

He stopped right in front of the 'Water Tribe' teen and pointed his finger to his face. His anger apparent in his tone, he yelled, "Now you're just fucking with us! Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you here?!"

Sokka, in all his glory, grabbed the blonde's— abnormally thick ass— finger and pushed him away. Toph moved swifty, using herself as a barricade to protect her friend who was currently incapable of defending himself.

"Fuck off," is what she would say if she didn't know that they couldn't hear her.

Bakugou backed up, though prepared to fight back. His frown deepened as he asked, "How the fuck do you not know what Japan is when you're writing in Hiragana?"

Sokka raised an eyebrow? Hiragana? The fuck was that?

The Water Tribe Warrior grabbed the paper he had written on. Surprisingly enough, the language he had written in wasn't a language he had seen before. Then how did he know how to write in it? It was a real head scratcher for everyone.

"Ok," Momo stepped in as the damage control. "I think we all just need to calm down. Bakugou, there is no need to be aggressive towards them, I'm sure that they genuinely don't understand what we're talking about. Please, we want to make them feel safe and comfortable so that we can get this situation handled-- maturely."

Toph rolled her eyes with a smile. "She sounds like Katara."

Sokka chuckled through the chaos. "Tell me about it."

Bakugou 'tsk'ed but stood down. There was no point in fighting her-- she was right. (But of course he would never admit that.)

Momo sighed before turning to the strangers, who she was now closer to. "You don't know where Japan is?"

The duo shook their heads.

"How can you write in Hiragana then?" Mina asked, stepping forward as well. "Were you taught?"

Sokka shook his yet again before forming symbols he didn't know existed on the weird paper. 'I don't know what any of you are talking about BUT, I understand enough to know we're not enemies. Toph and I aren't here to hurt you.'

"We know you're not," Momo reassured him. "We just want to help you... You can remember everything that was happening before you got here right?"

Sokka started to write something but then stopped. He scratched out his words before rewriting, "yea."

Momo thought about what to ask. They had battle gear on-- for what? "What was happening? Did a villain attack you? Were you hit by a quirk?"

After a couple of moments of hesitation on the water tribe boy's side, he finally responds. "We were fighting some people. I think our friend-- Aang-- the person lying on the floor right now, did something and now we're here."

"Who were you fighting?"

"Were they villains?"

"What's his quirk?"

Sokka tilted his head. "... yes?"

Katsuki groaned, getting more frustrated by every word that left the boy's mouth-- er --every word he wrote. "This conversation is fucking stupid. A waste of everybody's damn time!"

"I agree with you, Bakugou," an adult voice said from behind them. Everyone's head shot around, meeting the owner of the voice.

Aizawa Shota.

_____________

Love how in the first chapter, my writing was at its peak but now i don't know wtf im doing :)