❝HELLO❞. I

This takes place before the end of season 4 of BNHA, before the festival. Also ATLA characters are... embarrassingly shorter than BNHA characters. So keep things less awkward, they're taller in this.

Sokka (and Suki) are around the same height as Midoriya.

Aang and Toph are as tall as Tsu.

Katara and Azula will be as tall as Mina.

Zuko will be as tall as Shoto.

❝ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆❞

☾☼☽

The students of Class 1-A, and Eri, watched as Comet Riki soared through the sky. It was around one in the morning, they shouldn't have been awake then, but they were. They had asked their Sensei a week prior if they could stay up to watch the comet pass on the living room television and surprisingly, he said yes.

After all, Riki's comet only ever passes every one hundred years.

So there they were, lying on the living room floor, cuddled up in blankets and pajamas as they watched the astronomical item past through the night sky. Whatever camera the cameraman was using did an incredible job at capturing the sight.

Usually, a comet would glide past the sky and be gone within the blink of an eye, but Riki's comet is different. It took its time as it passed the earth, allowing all outsiders to watch the magical sight.

"Hey, aren't we supposed to wish on these things or something?" Denki Kaminari asked, his hand cupping his cheek as he sat bored on the couch. He's never found any interest in astrology before, still doesn't. He'll admit, it was a pretty sight but he didn't see what the big deal was. It was just a space rock doing its space rock things-- would much rather be in his room rewatching vines.

Still, he didn't want to be lonely, so he battled through the boredom and watched the television with his classmates.

"Isn't it shooting stars?" Sero questioned.

"I don't know, man," the humanized pikachu responded. "I'm not a space person."

"Well, I'm going to wish on it anyways!" Mina Ashido exclaimed.

"Wish for what?"

"To actually pass this class," Kaminari grumbled to which many laughed.

"For Sato to bake cookies for us tomorrow!"

"For Minetea to get expelled from UA."