Fire Flames

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. " - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Tabitha, honey, wake up!"

Janneth kept patting her back, hoping that the young girl would make a sound after she fainted.

Tabitha's eyes flickered, but darkness remained in her perception.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Earlier, Janneth excused herself from her classroom and looked for another teacher to check on her students while she took Tabitha to the nurse's office. She could have asked someone else to take Tabitha instead, but she decided to do it herself since she was in a hurry. All Janneth needed now was to look for someone to take care of her students.

Mr. Romero, the handsome Spanish Language instructor was headed for the teacher's lounge, but stopped once he heard Janneth's pleas for help. 

Running down the hall, the curly haired teacher raced to help Janneth. She was having trouble holding Tabitha, who was about to fall onto the floor.

He stretched out his hands as he came closer to the ladies and grabbed the other side of Tabitha's body to prevent her from tumbling over. They straightened Tabitha's body upright so she would be able to walk on her own to the nurse's office. As the student put her right arm over Miss Hudson's shoulder and the other on Mr. Romero's, the trio walked further down to the office that had a First Aid sign.

Janneth was thankful for Mr. Romero's help and asked him if he could look after her class once the Nurse took Tabitha in. She wanted to stay with Tabitha for the time being and wanted to know why she came back.

Janneth was quite fond of Hector Romero, but knew he was off limits as he already had a fiancé. But as usual, Janneth couldn't escape the game called love and sighed as Hector left.

Janneth wasn't innocent when it came to flirting around with crushes, but had to learn that sometimes love was not meant to be.

Janneth was in luck that the school nurse was working that day, for Nurse Reynolds was available only at certain times for she also worked at a nearby clinic

Janneth was in luck that the school nurse was working that day, for Nurse Reynolds was available only at certain times for she also worked at a nearby clinic. Double duty, as if that were a way to make a living. 

And since there hasn't been another applicant to assist her, Nurse Reynolds didn't have much of a choice.

With a worried look upon her face, Janneth hoped that whatever happened to her student was not the work of the evil spirit. 

Janneth had an inkling that something wasn't quite right since Piper hadn't spooked her for several days. Of course, that made her happy since she could enjoy her new-found freedom, but that also meant that the spirit was up to no good somewhere else.

"Tabitha, honey, its your teacher Miss Hudson. Please get up."

Janneth sighed as she prayed that everything would turn out right, for there wasn't any response from the patient.

As Janneth was about to head out of the door and call the school nurse to take over, Tabitha slowly rose from the examination table

As Janneth was about to head out of the door and call the school nurse to take over, Tabitha slowly rose from the examination table. She touched the top of her head as if she had a major headach. But realizing that her chance to explain what happened to her teacher could be over, she spoke in a loud tone.

"Don't leave Miss Hudson, I need you! I ... I need to talk to you! I know where Piper is!"