two women looking for something

Third-person POV

They go to the front door to see that has already opened it and was Y/n awake and was talking to a blue-haired girl and a brown-haired one.

y/n "well that's something you would have to talk about my lady"

Palutena "something that needs my attention y/n"

Y/n "Milady these two women claim to be from the church and wish to tell us some things"

Palutena "then let them in"

The group of the girls was looking through a crack in the door in the other room.

the brown and Blue hair girl sit on the couch

Palutena "Now what is this about"

Brown-haired girl, "we are from the church"

Y/n "are you missionaries"

blue hair girl "no, in fact, some people have told us that you have knowledge of the supernatural"

Palutena "and who told you that"

 brown-haired girl "Xenovia!"

Xenovia "Irina I don't see the point of being subtle if those devils said that they know about them"

Y/n " okay so if you are not going to be subtle about what you want can you to tell us what you guys want"

Xenovia "we're looking for pieces of a sword called Excalibur the devil said you might have an interest in it if you caught wind of the news so we're just telling you not to intervene"

Palutena " and if we intervene because you put innocent people at risk?" 

Xenovia "nobody who is innocent is going to get hurt and if you do intervene I will have to Cut You Down"

Palutena "Okay if that's not going to happen then you don't have to worry about us"

Irina "okay with that out of the way we will be on our way now"

Xenovia "goodbye devils"

They were about to leave until.

Y/n "Actually I'm an angel"

Irina "what?"

Xenovia then turned and look pissed off "what?!"

To be continued.

(hey, guys so I know it's been a long time since I've updated this. I'm sorry I'm just super busy with work and it really wears me out so when I get back home or even on my days off I just want to relax rather than work on something.

puls I've decided who would be the first girl to hang out with Y/n

But whoever gets this question right can choose the second girl that hangout out with Y/n

Who wrote this poem?

When a Man Lies, He murders some part of the worldThese are the Pale Deaths, which men miscall their livesAll this I cannot bear to witness any longerCannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home?The Kingdom of salvation will take you home, for the king is forgiving, for the king is understanding, for the king is loving, for the king is you...)