the beginning

Third person pov
The goddess palutena sat on her throne waiting for her leader of her guards a angel named y/n he was the one who defeated Hades and Medusa a long time ago but now the goddess has a different mission for the angel

Palutena "y/n how long are you going to take"
As soon as she said that y/n showed up

Y/n "sorry lady palatina I was just making sure all the guards were on duty"

Palutena "you know I don't like to wait"

Y/n "I know but I was halfway across skyworld when the guard told me that you needed me"

Palutena "anyway I need you to go to school on the human world"

Y/n "SCHOOL!!! Lady Palutena you already taught me how to read"

Palutena "not like that at all I want you to keep an eye on a group of devils"

Y/n "oh okay who am I supposed to keep an eye on?"

Palutena "I want you to keep a eye on two groups one of them are led by a girl named Rias gremory the other group is led by a girl name Sona Sitri"

Y/n "okay so You're going to have me attend this school what's the school called"

Palutena "Kuoh Academy I've already register you there you'll be an American transfer student"

Y/n "okay am I going to have to watch them after school hours as well"

Palutena "Yes try your best to keep an eye on group all the time and don't let them know you're an Angel"

Y/n "okay I can agree on that do I come back here once I'm done with my observation for the day"

Palutena "no in fact I have gotten you a house in Kuoh it'll have all your weapons the three treasures as well as your very own hot spring"

All the suddenly y/n eyes went wide and started running around palutena

Y/n "thank you thank you thank you thank you lady palutena I promise I won't let you down"

Palutena "I know you won't now I will transport you to the house and your first day at the school will be tomorrow"

Y/n "all right my lady"

Y/n closes his eyes and as soon as he opens them he is in the house y/n looks around everywhere he had a large bed with a large dresser and a large nightstand. He had a fridge full of food in the kitchen a large TV and a big couch
And in the bathroom his favorite part of the house the indoor hot spring

Y/n "I will not fail this mission in the name of Lady palutena and also so I can stay in this house

To be continued