A familiar face in a familiar Forest

Y/n pov

I just got to the familiar forest witch lady Palutena teleported me to watch on Rias Peerage. I  continue watching them picking a familiar until I heard a familiar voice.

??? "Come on do you really want to be slaves to these Devils Angels Fallen Angels or do you want to live free among the other animals in my world."

Y/n "Is that who I think it is."

I quickly ran towards where I was hearing the noise and I saw her Viridi the goddess of nature where I came from the maker of the reset bomb it looks like she's trying to convince the familiars to go over to our world it looks like it's working on some but not all of them. 

Familiar bird *bird noise*

Viridi "Wait what do you mean you want to be a familiar to Some Devil you really want to be bound by some devil who probably won't even respect you and will destroy your worlds environment"

Familiar bird *bird noise*

Viridi "Fine suit yourself those who want freedom go to the portal."

She points at a portal and some of the familiars walk into

Viridi "I don't understand you, familiars, at times"

I just say I might as well make small talk with her 

me "Hey Viridi what's up"

Viridi "Oh hey, Y/n not much I'm just......... Wait a second what are you doing here are you trying to enslave an animal to be a familiar!!!!!"

me "What no no no I was just keeping an eye on a group of devils who were trying to get a familiar but I saw you and I want to talk."

Viridi "Keeping an eye on Devil's huh well so far your not doing a great job if you're talking to me."

Me "I don't think you should be taking animals from A Different World and bring it to ours

Viridi "This is a crime against nature even if it's not in our world I will liberate every animal from their chains Before Time ends"

Me "Okay hey where is y/ntoo?"

Viridi "Oh the dark version of yourself I send them on a mission to another world as well not this one but another one I think I'm going to try to recruit somebody into my forces of nature"

me"Really what's so important about this person to recruit?"

Viridi "That's none of your business"

Meanwhile in another world

y/ntoo "dammit Viridi  why would you send me to recruit a guy that can turn into a dinosaur"

Diego Brando "Dio hungry"

Back to you

Me "Anyway I suppose I should get back to watching The Devils and I guess you can go back to free animals."

Viridi "Yeah I suppose we'll do that but I have a feeling we might meet again good luck with whatever Mission lady Palutena said you to do"

I left and watch The Devils 

Time skip brought you to buy me drinking gfuel while writing this

After I was done saying what I saw the devil's did for the day to lady Palutena

Palutena "I think that there is an event that you're going to have to show your angel form soon."

me "Why is that?"

Palutena "I want you to interrupt what they call rating game Between and her possible fiance but with you intervening he's probably not going to be that."

me "Why do you want me to do that lady Palutena?"

Palutena because the devils are going to ask you to be part of their prestige soon I want to show them who you belong to I mean who you serve

me "Alright also I came across Viridi in the familiar Forest she was freeing animals is there anything in the God was against that?"

Palutena "No there's nothing against that but if they're going with her willingly then no harm is done"

Me "Okay thank you lady Palutena."

Palutena "You're welcome now get some sleep for tomorrow."

me "All right." 

To be continued