Two more goddesses

Viridi pov 

I was currently sitting in my room thinking how boring it was just waiting for the dark Y/n to come back with the recruits that I ordered him to find to join the forces of nature.

But then I remember y/n in that other world and I thought I might as well check on him maybe Phosphora will like to see him too.

"Phosphora!!!"

I saw a stream of lightning struck in the throne room and Phosphora appeared

Phosphora "Yes lady Viridi"

"You know how I came across Y/n when I went to that familiar Forest the free some of those animals"

Phosphora "Oh that little cute angel that we fought a little while ago"

"Yes him"

Phosphora "What about him"

"Well we're going to visit him"

Phosphora "Oh why so you can confess your feelings for him"

"I blush at her comment cuz she was right I do have feelings for him but I just don't know how to express it plus also he serves Palutena and he's against my forces of nature but he's so cute and dreamy."

"No no, I just wanted to see what he's doing it's always good to keep watch on your enemies"

Phosphora "Sure whatever you say my lady hey I have an idea"

"What"

Phosphora "This will certainly embarrass him so much"

Well, I do like to see him blush I thought to myself.

"What are you thinking"

Time skip and pov change to Y/n

I was sitting down on the couch watching TV while lady Palutena was getting the new guards more decent clothing for them And then I hear a knock on the door.

"Now who can that be"

I opened the door to reveal 

I was speechless I couldn't say anything and I blacked out

back to Viridi pov

I turned back into my original form and I look down To see y/n on the floor knocked out and with some blood trickling out his nose.

"Phosphora!!!! I Want to embarrass him not knock him out"

Phosphora "I forgot how easy it was to embarrass him"

I just sigh "please put them on the couch and we'll wait till he wakes up."

Phosphora "right my lady"

Then Palutena walks in the room

Palutena "Hey, y/n I'm....... What are you doing here"

"I wanted to visit anything wrong with that"

Palutena "With you constantly telling us that you consider us the enemy I do sort of see our problem with that"

 "Well that's not right now okay" 

Palutena "Fine but why is Y/n on the couch on the couch sleeping with a bloody nose"

Palutena Then she sees Phosphora

Palutena "oh nevermind I think I know why"

"What were you doing leaving him alone anyway?"

Palutena "Getting my new acquired members of My Bodyguard some more angel-like clothing"

 More guards I thought to myself by decided just to ignore it for now.

"Anyway we just wanted to talk to him and you"

After I said that a girl in Magician Girl clothes with two long black ponytails walked inside as well

Who these people Mrs. Palutena

Oh this is the goddess of nature Viridi and goddess of lightning

Excuse me who is this

The girl does pose and said a sentence that I didn't like

Serafall "My name Serafall is one of the four Satans and Y/n future fiance"

me and Phosphora  "What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To be continued

Thanks for reading this today as a quick note I will be making a fire emblem x highSchool DxD male reader story so keep an eye out for that have a nice day.