A battle with a "phoenix"

Third-person pov

y/n Just woke up and got called on the shrine from Palutena

Palutena "Today's the day where you're going to interrupt the rating game"

Y/n "Oh that is today are you sure it's a good idea to reveal my angel self to them"

Palutena "Yes there let's say shenanigans are starting to leak into our world and I want to make sure nothing happens to our people or us for that matter"

Y/n "When will you want me to intervene in the rating game"

Palutena "When the one calls himself Riser is about to win the game That's when you intervene"

y/n "Okay that sounds like a great plan but here's the problem. I'm afraid first of all how do you know that Riser will win the game and secondly once they see me as an angel in a room of devils who are considered to be at war with other angels aren't they going to attack me"

Palutena "Well first of all I'm the goddess light and I see all including little bit into the future and secondly, they're technically not at War anymore but I'm pretty sure they'll try to attack you but I will promise I will intervene before any harm weighs upon you"

Palutena thoughts "if they do any harm on you I promise that I will make them go into a black hole"

Palutena"Make sure you have the sacred Treasures just in case. Go through school day open the portal when it's time for you to get into action of course when you're by yourself"

Time skip brought you by the legion hanging Riser on a cross 

As what's about to go to the roof where he usually has his lunch he was stopped by Saji

y/n "Hey what do you need?"

Saji "The class president wants to see you for a bit"

y/n "Am I in trouble"

Saji "No I don't I think so at least"

Y/n "ok"

They walked into the room and there's a chessboard

Sona "come over here and sit down Mr.Y/n How about we play a little game of chess real quick I want to get to know you better"

y/n "All right then"

Small-time skip

y/n "Yes I really do like the school PS checkmate"

Sona and her group looked shocked

Y/n "Anyway I need to go real quick I have some things to do"

Sona "Yeah yeah go ahead you can do that"

Y/n then left the room

Sona "Well it looks like I'm going to have to inform my parents I'm getting married"

Another time skip

At the rating game 

Riser "I the Great has claimed victory in this battle and will have the hands of"

But before he can finish his sentence in front of the Fallen Issei his Queen was suddenly blasted back with a magical attack He looks around wondering where the attack came from.

Riser "Who Dares attack the Great Riser queen from out of nowhere"

Y/n"That would be me"

Everybody looked to see Y/n still in the school uniform but with the Palutena bow in hand

Issei "y/n What are you doing here how did you get here"

Riser "How dare you a puny human like you should never lay an attack on my queen or even the great Riser prepare to burn by the great Riser"

Y/n "Wait a second are you referring yourself in the third person geez talk about having a god complex"

Then Riser started using fire magic to attack Y/n but then dodges the attacks then Y/n started using the bow to attack Riser and several of the shots land.

Riser "How dare you hurt the Great Riser...............why is it hurting for Great Riser"

Then y/n charge at Riser with the two blades started slashing at Riser Most of the attacks landed and with one Swift punch y/n knocked Riser down on the ground and he looks up and asks

Riser "The great Riser ask who are you"

then angel wings broke through y/n school uniform and then he shouted

y/n "my name is Y/n I am the leader of the guard of the Goddess lady Palutena"

Everybody looked at with surprise but then all of a sudden a bunch of guards including Rias brother surrounded the boy until they heard a voice.

????? "I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Then everybody saw lady Palutena who is now standing by Y/n now

Palutena "I'm sorry Lucifer I probably should have told you about my little plan before I let my little angel go through with it."

To be continued