Chapter 26:I am done!

I ignore my step brothers on Monday and I make sure that I don't come face to face with Xander.School is over and I didn't face anyone.The bullying was back and I was back to feeling numb.I go to the parking lot when I get pulled by my hair to the isolated area of the school.I shriek with the pain of my hair being pulled.

Nick stands there.

"What the--"I get cut off as his lips are on mine.I shove him but that was useless.He is stronger than me.I kick his shin and he screams in pain and I take this chance to get away but he was fast and pulls me towards him and pins me on the floor.He slaps me.He pins my hands above my head and starts touching me where he shouldn't have his hands on.He starts kissing me again but I camp my mouth shut.He bites my lower lip and gets immediate access because of the pain.He removes his pants and I tell him no.

"Stop!Please!Somebody Help!"I sob and scream but he goes on.

He rapes me.

I was wrong.I was broken but he shattered my broken pieces.

He get off me after he gets his pleasure and I sob.

"Get up and leave and don't tell anyone about this or else I will do much worse than this!"He says in a deadly calm voice.I do as he says and I straighten my clothes.I am shaking terribly.

When I come around the corner I see a girl who I have never seen before.

"Are you okay?"She asks and she looks at Nick.

"Yeah!"I force a smile and get out there.I drive home and get into my washroom.

I can't take this life anymore.

I am done.

I want peace, a place where I can feel without being hurt.I want out!

I take the razor blade and slice the vein on my wrist.I let out a shriek because of the pain.I sit on the bathtub and I can hear blurred noises.

But I know it will all be over soon!I won't feel pain again.I will be out of this world so the others in this hell hole can live a heavenly life.

The darkness absorbs me.