Chapter 23:I love you more than anything!

Me and Xander are at his home watching a movie in his room but of course none of us paying attention to that.

"Ditch this!"He says and his lips are on mine.I kiss him back immediately.He hovers on top of me and we don't break apart.He then kisses my jaw and neck.I know what is going to happen next and I always knew he would be my first everything.My hands find the hem of his shirt and I take it off, he does the same to me.Then we made love [I know no one says that nowadays but let's just say I am lazy and I am not really good at writing that, so you know what happens next.]

I lie beside him and he holds me closer to him.

"I love your more than anything!"He says and I smile cause I know he means it.

"I love you more than anything too!"I say and his lips are on mine again.After a few hours of fooling around we both go to the drive through to order our food.

We get home and I see his little brothers and his twin and older brother there.

"Oliver!Ace!Liam!"I say to his little brothers and they come hug me.

"Ev!"They smile and I hug them back.Oliver is seven years old,Ace is fourteen and Liam is fifteen.

"Hey!What about us!"Xavier, Xander's fraternal twin says.I hug him also.

"I missed you!My twin was so boring because he was sulking over you!"He says an I chuckle and Xander glares at him.

"Ryan!"I say and he hugs me.

"It took so long for you to finally notice me!"He says and I smile.

"Why didn't you guys come to school?"I ask.

"Oh!We just moved here yesterday, Mr.Xander here wanted to get here as soon as possible!"Ryan says and Xander grinS sheepishly at me.

We catch up and Xander drops me home.

"I loved today!"He says.

"Me too!"I say and his lips are on mine.

"I love you Lee!"He says.

"I love you Xan!"I say and kiss his cheeks.

"Goodnight!"I say.

"Night!"I say and get inside.

"Why were you with Xander!"Justin asks.

"Because he is mu boyfriend!"I say in the duh tone.

"Just remember I am too young to be a uncle!"Jackson says and I shove him playfully.I change into my pajamas and sleep.For the first time I sleep with a smile on my face.That is the thing about my brothers and Xander.They have the power to make me the happiest girl in the world and they also have the power of breaking me and hurting me.