Chapter 6: He came back just to hurt me!

I wake up to the annoying noise of my alarm.I get inside the bathroom and do my business when I hear a knock or more like pounding on the door.

"Everly come out of the bathroom!"Ethan says.Great I forgot I share a room with him.

I open the door and I think he was leaning on it cause he fell on me and I groaned.

"Ethan get off me!"I yell.

"I never wanted to get on you!"He says and gets off me.I go to my closet.We also have to share the walk-in closet.I bet dad did that to fix mine and Ethan's bond but even if Ethan came back to me I am not gonna forgive either of my brothers for what they put me through.I change into my cloths.

I get outside the closet right in time for Ethan to get in

I get outside the closet right in time for Ethan to get in.I put on some make up and sit on my bed and scroll through my phone when Ethan comes out of the closet in his closet.He is the better looking twin.

Suddenly my phone rings startling me from my thoughts

Suddenly my phone rings startling me from my thoughts.I look at it to see an unknown number.I slide the green button and answer the call.

"Hello?"I say since no one except my dad usually calls me.

"Hi Lee!" I froze at that voice.He hasn't called me in three years.Rage boils in me.He left me and he calls me like nothing happened.

"Don't call me again!"I say and cut the call even though I regret it.

"Who was that?" Ethan asks looking concerned but I won't fall for it.He might just bully me with it.

"None of your business."I snap and take my bag and leave the room.

"Hey sweetie!"Emma says and gives me a hug.It feels so nice to have a motherly figure like her.I don't have to look good to get her attention.She approves me just the way I am.

"How was your sleep?"Dad asks me.

"Not bad!"I say and smile.Emma put a plate in front of me with toast and bacon and egg.I look at it nervously.

"Honey, I know how it feels,I used to have anorexia when I was younger.But you just have to push yourself into eating it."She says with an encouraging smile.I look at her shocked, how did she know?I look at dad and he smiles at me.

"I will help you through it all!We can go through this together!"She continues.Tears spring to my eyes.I hug her and she does the same.

"Thanks....mom!"I say pulling away from the hug and she grins ear to ear and dad has the same expression.She deserves to be called a mom.The rest of the boys come into the kitchen.When my step brothers look at me all their faces change to concern.

"Are you alright?"John asks me.

"Yeah,I'm fine!"I say and look at my brothers who look everywhere but at me and it breaks my heart.

The day went quick and lunch came soon.I went into the cafeteria but stop in my tracks when I see a girl on a boy's lap.But not just any boy but him !