Chapter 7 : Cousin?!

Okay before you go reading!How many of you thought that 'Him' was Evan?                                    

                                          __________________________________

He literally comes after three years and has the audacity to have another girl on his lap.He is the worst.I plan on ditching lunch and I don't even care if the lunch lady snitches on dad.I almost get out the of the cafeteria when the door opens revealing The Astor Brothers.

"Where are you going Ev?" Justin asks slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Anywhere but here!" I mutter under my breath but I think they heard me.

"You don't have to worry about that!" Jackson says implying me on the bullying.But he doesn't know that he is here.

"Everybody! Can I have your attention!Not that I have to ask for it!" Jacob says and I roll my eyes.

Right then my brothers walk in.They all are smiling and Jessica and her minions are with them.Their smile falters and turns into a frown when they see me and start glaring when they notice the Astor brother with me.Ethan's eyes find  His eyes and he looks at me but I look everywhere but at him.He can crack me open because he is my twin but he uses it to his advantage to bully me.

"So anyone who messes with Everly messes with us and you guys know what happens to people who mess with us."John says loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.Everyone either has their jaws hung to the floor or murmuring with the person beside them.My eyes get filled up.My brothers haven't done that to me in three years but these four have and I just go to know more about them a week ago.

My eyes find His and I can see that he is jealous.Good!

"Your sitting in our table!"Jackson says.

"You guys don't have to do that!"I say.Turning my gaze to Jackson.

"Your our sister it is the least we could do!"He says and I hug him and I don't care who is watching.He hugs me back immediately.

"You know it is not fair that he gets a free hug and we don't" Justin says fake pouting.

I hug all of them and we sit for lunch.All I do is play with it.I know I should do what mom says but it is hard.

"Why don't you eat that much?"Jacob asks and I look at him hesitantly.But he comes to our table.Even though I am thankful for the distraction I don't want him to be that source of distraction.

"Can we talk?"He asks.The Astor Brothers look at him confused but his gaze is only on me.

"Do you know him?"John asks.

"Yeah!Do I know him?"I ask my gaze still on him.

"Look I just want to talk!"He says.I put my for down.

"There is nothing to talk about!You left!"I say.I can see the sadness fill his eyes but I don't fall for it.

"Please!"He pleads.I get up and go out of the cafeteria with him following me.We stop at the parking lot.But I keep walking and he keeps calling my name.I still don't stop so he pulls my arm making me stop and turn to face him.I haven't been this close to him in ages.He has grown a few inches tall and he looks more handsome than he was when I last met him.

We both just look into each others' eyes.His blue eyes boring into my green ones.

"I missed you so much Lee!"He says and that wakes me up from my dream to the reality.

"Really is that why you left without saying a word to me!Is that why you had a girl on your lap!"I say with my voice raised.

"I am sorry I left but I had no choice!"He says.

"Look we are over and when I needed you the most you left without a goodbye Xander!I loved you so much but you are just like everyone who I loved.They all left!"I say and I am crying by now.He flinched when I said his full name cause I never called him that unless we fought or I was distant to him.

He brushes of my tears with his hands.I can't help but my body melts into his touch.It takes everything in me not to fall into his arms.

"Don't hurt me anymore!Just let me go." I whisper and his eyes are the most pained eyes I have seen in my life.I walk past him and into the school building.I go to the bathroom and cry.Just like I do everyday without anybody to lean on to.I get out and wash my face when Jessica comes into the washroom with her minions and they lock the bathroom.Great!Now she is going to use me as her punchbag.

"Stay away from Xander and The Astor brothers!Oh,your brothers find you irritating so why don't you just kill yourself!"She says and punches me in the stomach and I fall to the ground.She continues to kick me and her minions laugh.After ten minutes they leave me alone and I get up and look at myself in the mirror and all I can see is that I am ugly and pathetic.No one wants me around.I shake my head and get out of the bathroom.

The final bell rings and I make my way to my motorcycle.I go home since soccer practice got cancelled.

Mom and Dad are sitting in the living room with all the others.

"Oh sweetie how was your day?"Dad asks and mom hugs me.

"Good!"I lie.

"Liar!Xander came back!"Ethan says and I glare at him.

"He did?"Dad asks.

"Yeah!"I say and sit between Jackson and John.

"Whose Xander?"Justin asks.

"Her best friend who left her because she is pathetic!"Erick says.I get a text from my phone when dad tells Erick to shut up!

Unknown: You should kill yourself!The world does not need to waste its space by having you in it!

I read it and a tear comes down my cheek.I know it should not affect me but it does.

"Sweetie are you alright?"Mom asks and I brush off that singlr tear.

"Yeah, I am fine!"I say.Everyone looks at me warily except my brothers who just roll their eyes.Dad was going to say something but Eddison interrupts him.

"Why did you all want us her?"He asks.

"Oh right! Well your cousin Ava is coming tomorrow and your uncle James and Aunt Kylee too!"He says.

Wait What!!!!!!