28

"Your dream won't come true, Muzan"

Muzan's brows furrowed slightly, "you seem pretty confident in Nezuko's hiding place. But unlike you, I have a lot of time on my hands.

"You...are misunderstanding something" Kaguya retorts back.

"About what?" Muzan asked.

"It is nothing but human Ughts last for eternity. They ere indestructible" Kaguya spoke, a small smile on his face.

Y/n could feel Muzan's blood boil. He produces large amounts of aura that made her legs quiver.
"This is foolish... you're talking utter nonsense" he tells the man.

Kaguya shakes his head, "The demon hunters have never died out for a thousand years. True, a lot of unfortunate children have died. But they haven't disappeared at all."

"You just said...the truth is foolish. Let me prove to you that human thoughts are indestructible."

"And you, Muzan. Have stepped on the tiger's tail countless times. So you are incurring the warmth of the dragon"

"In essence, you have basically awoken a sleeping creature that's been slumbering for a long time.an they absolutely despise you. They will never let you get away."

"If you kill me, the demon hunters won't feel pain or even an itch. They honestly don't really need me that much"

"This connection.... connection to human thought is something you probably can't understand, Muzan. Because you... and your kind...

...will cease to exist once you die, right?"

Y/n could hear a thread snap. She glanced up to see Muzan's vein pump. "H-he's getting mad.."

"A change in the air...am I right?" Ubuyashiki asked.

"Zip it" Muzan fumed.

"Yeah, I'm done. I've said what a I wanted to say to you." Kaguya states. Y/n glanced at the two girls that were playing but only saw them standing still and staring the . "Somethings's not right...they're too calm...too calm"she thought p, an unsettling feeling on the pit of her stomach.

She went tell Muzan but stepped back when she see him inside the house, looming over the two. Y/n could see Amane give a look, furthering her suspicion more.

"But an I...say one last thing? I said they honestly didn't need me that much...but that doesn't mean my death won't be inconsequential. I am unfortunately, yet undeservedly, loved by my demon hunters... my pillar's in particular. So if I die, the morale of the demon hunters will be higher than ever" Kaguya added.

Muzan reaches a hand to Ubuyashiki, "You done talking?" He asked him, rage could be heard in his voice

Ubuyashiki smiles again at the demon king, "Thank you, Muzan.

Just then, Y/n could hear a feint crow's alarm. '-ttack on the ubuyashiki estate! Attack in the...!,'

Y/n gasps and and went to run to him "Muzan!!!—" before she could take a step, the surroundings exploded.

BOOM!!

"Ahhh!! It hurts!" Y/n screamed in pain, despite being a demon, she can't cope with the feeling of physical pain. Stab, yes, slice yes, but explode in pieces? No.

Since she was weaker than Muzan, the damage she had sustained were more larger. Half of her face was blown off while her clothes were scorched in flames. Her muscles and skin was gone due to the explosion. Tears made its way to her eyes.

"Gh! UBUYASHIKIII!!" Muzan thundered. He couldn't believe he fell for such a trap.

As he regenerated, he looked around and sensed the pillar's presence. He searched on more and saw his mother who who laid ipon the ground in pain. Her wounds slowly recovering unlike his.

He runs to her side and carries her up, "Mother are you ok—

He then sees a blood demon technique, "flesh seed!. Blood demons technique!" He thought, knowing what kind of demons technique it was.

At once, it grew in size and came out as spikes as it did, it stabs both Muzan and Y/n together. The demoness coughs in pain, blood trickling down her chin as she hovered due to the spike and branches holding her up. Her long hair covering her face as she looked down, not having the strength to move. Afraid to feel pain.

The spikes moved Y/n apart from Muzan's front

The spikes moved Y/n apart from Muzan's front. Muzan clicks his tongue as his mother was moved away. "I have to get out of here, mother can't handle pain!" He screamed in his head.

"Just absorb" he thought before turning his body different.

But then, Muzan felt something enter his body. He grabs the arms and sees Tamayo.

"Tamayo!! Why are you here...!!!"

"These blood demon spikes belonged to the man who got turned into a demon in a Asakusa!" Tamayo yelled

The demoness then grinned at him, "You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it? A drug to turn demons back into humans! So? Is it working?!" She exclaimed at him.

Muzan's eyes widened at the statement, "You shouldn't be able to...

Tamayo smiles, losing her cool as the dream she longed for was finally happening, "oh, but I've done it! The sit's completely changed! Thought it would have been Ben impossible for me alone!"

Muzan moves his left arm towards the violet eyed demoness, "...You are one stubborn woman Tamayo. And your hatred towards me is unjust. Who killed your husband and kids?! Was it me?! Not at all! Nobody, but you! You ate them all up!" Muzan retorts as he gripped her head.

Tears dripped down from her eyes as she glared at him, "If Iknew that would happen, I wouldn't have become a demon!! All I wanted was to not die from my disease!! I just wanted to see my kids grow up...!!"

Muzan smirks, "Then you killed a whole bunch of humans after that. Was that an illusion too?! I noticed you had a lot of fun eating those humans"

"That's right. I killed many people after falling into depths of despair! So to pay for my sins..!

...You and I are dying right here!!" She screams as Muzan dug his thumb into her eyes.

"Himejima-san!! Do it, please!," Tamayo called out.

Muzan turned to the rock pillar, wielding his chained weapon.

"Namu! Ami! Dabutsu!!"Gyomei yelled out

WHACK!!!!

Y/n flutters her eyes open, Hearing the sound. Despite the pain, she grew queazy when not hearing her beloved son. She forced her self to look up even if a spike was in her head.

Her tears fell, as her eyes widened at the scene which slowed down infront of her eyes.

The slow motion of Muzan's body smashed into pieces. Her heart thumped in pain. Breathing in rapidly she screams.

"MUUUUZZAAAAAN!!!"

"The thought of 'never forgiving those who have taken the lives of people's loved one's away' senselessly' is eternal"