6

Bathed in moonlight you sat on the on top of the infinity fortress. Your hair disheveled as the wind took apart your hair from the tie's hold.

Your heart weighed deeply as the never ending loneliness consumed you.

Y/n's demon art made her a permanent demon magnet. No matter who demon it is, it will always be found of your presence.

Your blood demon techniques was very rare. Demons immediately come to your rescue.

"The feelings they feel when they're with me... Are all fake. If my blood art didn't make my presence addictive they wouldn't be so gentle and caring for me.." Y/n says.

Your eyes looked over the vast trees which seemed to have no end. You always wanted to go outside the fortress.

But ever since Muzan found out about the extra skill, he had forbid you to go outside as the demon hunters would know something is up.

"Mom"

"Mom!"

You chuckled, no one calls you that except the one and only Daki and Gyutaro.

You had always pitied the two of them as they were so young when they were turned by Doma.

They sat at each side of you, one laid there head on your lap and one on your shoulder.

Daki's white silver hair sprawled around your lap. She smiles happily as she closed her eyes. The warmth of your body relaxed her.

"Mom... what are you doing up here? Your going to get cold..." Gyutaro tells you. His head laid against your right shoulder.

"Don't worry my dear Gyutaro. I will be fine" you reassure him. Your right hand combed Daki's silky hair while your left intertwined with Gyutaro's.

They rested on you for an hour until you told them the signal.

"You should go now my darlings, the sun will be setting soon" you tell them.

Daki frowns but stands up. Gyutaro frowns as well but followed his sister.

They both bowed to you and left.

Tears sprung out your eyes as you begin to sob. Your tears fell to the roof.
"W-why must my life be like this?..." You cried out.

No one comes to the roof except you, Muzan had stopped hanging around the roof centuries ago.

"All of this are fake! But why can't I stop clinging?!"

You were already deep in your hole of loneliness. All your life was nothing but the same routine while the others died or had already changed.

You envied your fellow demons as they could go out and see the changes except for you.

Wiping your tears away, you stayed there until the sun rose.
"Enmu should've be back by now"

Standing up, the clouds cleared up as the sun shone through the mountains.

Shaking your head you returned to Muzan's office. Muzan sat there with papers on his desk. His face held no emotion as he worked.

Sighing, you fixed your hair. Your red eyes shone through the dim lit room as well as Muzan's.

Slipping the tie off your black raven hair it fell softly and framed your face.

Hearing him stand up you did not bother asking as he would disappear so suddenly.

As soon as his presence disappeared, you frowned. Knowing his other facades outside the fortress. You knew he was visiting the family that he formed into a child.