10

Grab!

"....what's this?" Warabihime asks, her voice dark and threatening ad she glared at the hand that Zenitsu grabbed her with.

"Get your hands off her!"

BAAM!!

Zenitsu was then thrown into the other room, a payment for daring to touch her.

The girls that was around stared in surprise and fear, as Warabihime was yet starting another scene.

"Don't touch me so casually, you bothered rotten brat. Looks like you need some discipline...tough discipline" Warabihime hissed.

"Warabihime!"

The girls looked over on who had called the feared oiran without any honorifics. Fear and pity settled on the pit of their gullet as they pitied who had dare do that.

 Fear and pity settled on the pit of their gullet as they pitied who had dare do that

Warabihime turns to see Y/n, her mood immediately went up as soon as she saw her mother figure

Today was the last day Y/n would be staying with her, so she had planned a small feast for the both of them before Y/n gets picked up by Muzan.

But during those two days, Y/n was asked by her to wear a black veil on her face. To protect her identity, as she is the exact replica of Muzan and would immediately be recognized by a few hashira's or Tanjiro and friends.

"Y/N-sama! I'm glad your finally here! I've been waiting for you all morning!" Warabihime beamed, the aura around her turned 180.

The girls around them stared in shock, it was the first time they saw the feared woman even smile so genuinely and so calm and happy.

"Ahhh, my apologies Warabihime. The sun was so bright, I needed extreme cover" she responded,

"Oh never mind that Y/N-sama!~ let us hurry!"