14

The sash on her neck was so soft that it was hard to cut it off.

Her sash then went to Tanjiro, making him jump back to prevent the attack.

She then sent out sashes that now went straight to him in all sides.

"There are more sashes... thirteen of them. If I avoid one, the damage could spread. But what's this? They're so slow" Tanjiro thought, the fast movement of Daki's sashes turned slow on his eyes.

As all of it neared him, he deflected every single one of them.

"I won't let you cut me this time!! It was pure coincidence that you were able to graze my neck earlier!!" She yells out in anger.

All her sashes then went to him once again and all was deflected and gathered on one spot.

STAB!!

In one movement, he pierced all of of the sashes.

"Is that supposed to stop me!? I'll send you flying!!" Daki exclaims

Tanjiro then pulls on the sash, making her move forward from the tug. Suddenly, he flipped his body and jumped on the sashes.

He then went straight to her while cutting all of the sash he passed by.

He then soon reached her, his sword about to cut it--

"Onii-chan, breathe!! Please!!"

Finally, his body gave up. He coughed endlessly and collapsed on the roof.

Daki stood there shocked, he had reached his end of stamina.

"Humans are truly miserable existences. After all, no matter how desperate they get. They can only go so far. How sad" Daki bellowed.

"Yeah, even your wounds won't heal easily. That's how it goes. As pay back for before, I'll now...

Cut your head off--"

KICK!!

"mmmph!"

Nezuko had kicked off Daki's head. Nezuko stood there behind Tanjiro as he coughed continuously. Blood dropped down Tanjiro's hand that came from his mouth.

The memories of Nezuko's slaughtered family ran through her mind.

"Now you've done it. YOU!! ITS YOU!!. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MAN WAS TALKING ABOUT" Daki fumed as her head reconstruct.

"Yeah, of course. I'll torture her to death if it pleases you!!"

Nezuko balanced at her brother, anger boiled in her blood seeing him wounded. In anger she tries to kick Daki again.

Daki notices this cuts off one of her legs. The white haired demoness then sends another sash to cut her from the side.

Nezuko blocks this, the each pierces her body halfway. Daki then knocks her off the roof and Nezuko crashes to one of the houses.