Part 14 (Johnny's Perspective)

"Harps?" Oh dear, she fainted. This isn't good. The four infected guys were about to cut us down. I need a plan. You will know it when the stars align. The zodiacs are constellations and the markings on the floor looks like a constellation but which one? Five stars in the markings. Wait not the markings but where are the stars? John looked up to the roof, to the window. Through it was the constellation he was looking for. The Aries constellation so that made Seth the leader. But that also means that it's April. Ok that's nice but I need an escape. Escape. Escape. Tommy cut the rope holding the trap. Then at the exact same time, the wall that opposites the wall with the moss room, opened. A Hummer was outside it about to take off. A voice on a overcome spoke from the Hummer's speakers.

"JOHNNY GET IN AND HURRY!" He couldn't question it. I threw her over my shoulder and ran as fast as I could to the hummer. I was twenty feet away, fifteen-. I hit the floor when Tom grabbed my ankle. I had tossed her ahead of me. Alec lifted her off the ground looking about ready to eat her. I gave one hard kick with my clawed boots straight into Tom's nose. Fresh blood spilled and Seth and Lindsay were too eager for their own good. Tommy released me and I bolted for Harper. I ran and gave a flying knee kick to Alec's major artery in his back. He was sprayed with blood and Lindsay flew over me, pouncing on Alec. I caught Harper as Alec fell over. I ran quickly to the hummer's open door. I didn't recognize the driver but I felt a connection to him when he said my name. Harper was laid across the back seat. If I wasn't in such a hurry, I would have admired her sleeping. But of course I was. I hopped into the passenger seat.

"Punch it!" The hummer roared in response. We made a half doughnut when the Hummer hit something. I looked out the rolled down window and saw Seth's leg grinded open and smeared across the cement. The last thing he saw was Lindsay eating and tearing away at Seth's flesh.