Part 5

It was two whole days later before it started. Miss Burns didn't use the intercom. Miss Burns was nowhere to be found. I slept in! BAM What! Oh and nothing else, physically, happened between us. Me and Johnny. Anyways.

Knock knock knock! "Harps! Hey it's me John! Let me in!" I slowly trudged to the door with messy hair.

"Yes John? What's wrong?"

"It's not what's wrong, it's what's right."

"Huh? I don't understand."

"Alright just brush your hair and get out here quickly!"

"Alright Alright I'm coming!" I rushed inside, brushed my hair and got out a flower clip and clipped it on. Then I rushed outside again. "Ok what's going- .....woah." Everyone else was outside already and they crowded around the door. On the door was a note. On that note was a slightly larger than average key for the slightly larger than average lock.

"What does the note say Seth?" Hugo asked from beside me and my question was the same as his.

Seth read, "Can you escape the plague before you all die. P.S. You will know it when your stars align." He paused. "What does that mean?"

"Your guess is as good as mine," I said as I approached John in the front of the crowd.

"Do we go inside?" Alec questioned and the rest of the group murmured with it.

"What did Miss Burns always tell us about this door," I questioned back and they responded as one.

"Never enter the door!"

"Exactly-."

"Can we even trust her? Miss Burns?" Hailey spoke up for once. I nearly forgot about her. Her question caused another murmur.

"Even if we can't trust her, I know that when people say something over and over and over again, it means it's something important. So we will not enter that door," I looked out to the crowd, "Agreed?"

"Agreed!" Although what did I realize was that all but three agreed.